vokey wedges

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
ok, i wanna sell my 60.04, 56.10, and 52.08 vokey oil can wedges theyre about 6 months old but haven't had much use... what do you think they're worth second hand as i dont get on with them and want to sell ????
many thnaks

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
i sold the 56 and 52 deg for 40 pound each maybe could of got more but there you go !!! got my eye on some callaway or maybe mizuno ones instead

ricardodaintino

Head Pro
Visit site
What problems did you have with the vokeys? Were they the spin milled ones?

I was looking at the 60degree one for christmas, it seemed to perform when I tried it on the range but you never really know hitting off mats?

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What problems did you have with the vokeys? Were they the spin milled ones?

I was looking at the 60degree one for christmas, it seemed to perform when I tried it on the range but you never really know hitting off mats?

my vokeys were custom fitted and they didnt fit me ! so in the long run i lost confidence with them as they didnt perform how i knew they should. now i got a mizuno Mpr and it works a treat. To be honest its personal choice ! If you like the look and weight your 90 percent there! there is not a lot between modern wedges in terms of performance!

dont jsut presume you get more spin form a vokey because it is all marketing!!! All new wedges have there grooves cut as deep as regulations allow and there is little between them!

like i said its all personal choice!