Best value golf gloves?

Hoganman1

Visit site
Take a look at MasterGrip (www.mggolf.com). I've been pretty happy with them. Their top of the line gloves are $7.99 and you can add a photo, logo or initials for and extra $.99. I guess shipping might be expensive across the pond, but they're still cheaper that the big companies.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Big fan of Calloway Dawn Patrol gloves, also like the Cobra Pur Tour. Having said that, I haven’t worn a glove all summer, and am not missing them at the moment. That’s very much a money saver…… no idea how it will be when wetter or colder…..?

oleinone

Visit site
Get used to playing without one? The only time I have trouble gripping the club with bare hands is when it's cold and lashing it down. at which point, I'm heading for the clubhouse.

Springveldt

Visit site

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I buy these as well. Cheap as chips, full leather and decent lasting. I play 2 rounds per week usually and I think I'm on the 5th out of 6 since I bought them a year ago.

The only reason I usually change them is that they get very dirty looking, they are usually still in decent condition.

I buy Ebay ones too, they last as long as any other for me, are just as comfortable and if they get wet I can just throw them away for a new pair given how cheap they are

sjw

Visit site
Great shout, gloves arrived yesterday and they are superb ?

I'm looking at these. How did the sizing come up? I wear a small TaylorMade currently.

Also, as a side note, I must have grown into my hands, lol. I always had the biggest hands in class (weird thing to know, I know. We had to measure them for experiments in science classes on more than one occasion) but now I'm wearing a small? Who are all you gorilla people? lol

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm looking at these. How did the sizing come up? I wear a small TaylorMade currently.

I’m a medium and I’ve found them absolutely perfect fitting.
I’ve had a couple of boxes of those Kirkland gloves from Costco, first lot were really big second lot still big but not as much ?

sjw

Visit site
I’m a medium and I’ve found them absolutely perfect fitting.
I’ve had a couple of boxes of those Kirkland gloves from Costco, first lot were really big second lot still big but not as much ?

Ok nice. I'll grab a small pack of small gloves and then if they're alright I'll go for the 10 pack

RichA

Visit site
Great shout, gloves arrived yesterday and they are superb ?
I just bought the same from Amazon. Used for the first time today. Perfect fit. Stitching has failed on the Velcro patch but otherwise good. I'll probably buy black next time.