Viewing iCloud content

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Can anybody tell me how to actually see what’s in my iCloud account, Iv tried googling but I still can’t see the actual photos/files etc.
I can see how much iCloud storage has been used etc but I can’t actually see what’s in iCloud. How do I do this?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
If you go to iCloud.com
Sign in and there it is

If you are on a windows machine you can download the iCloud for windows app

👍 Happy Easter

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I’m on an iPad, when I got to iclôud, it doesn’t give me an option to sign in, just
Set up iCloud on this device
Find my iphone
Find my friends
??

iCloud is already set up on the device and I’m signed in

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yes but if you open a web browser ( Safari etc) and go to www.icloud.comm
Sign in with your email and pw, you can see what’s there
Brownie promise 👍
All it says when you do what you said is’ set up iCloud on the sdevice’

I did send you a private message as I have never been able to find any pics nor anything else. I am paying extra each month.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got a new iPhone .. absolute breeze to set it up and transfer from old phone. It hit the buffers when it got to .. open iCloud account. Now I have no clue what the password is as on my current phone I have Touch ID enabled.
So tried to reset it and finally got a message that it will be reset after 13 day!!! WTF.. what should I do till then?? Whatever happened to simple 2FA and other ways to reset..

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Same for me. So frustrating.
Right, when you get to the page Iv posted above, at the side of the address bar there is a box with an arrow pointing upwards, click that and move the tabs along until you see “ request desktop site” click on that and it should allow you to sign in again and then view what’s in icloud
Thanks to everyone for the help.