Uttoxetor golf club

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Was talking to the lads in the 19th today and we were on about decent golf courses. One that popped up was Uttoxeter. In essence, the lads that have played it said is was fantastic. What Suprised me was that they said it opened last year, so in a day and age when courses are closing..This one has opened and seems to be doing well.
Anyone played it and is it all its up to be.
Cheers me dears.

D

Deleted member 15344

Was talking to the lads in the 19th today and we were on about decent golf courses. One that popped up was Uttoxeter. In essence, the lads that have played it said is was fantastic. What Suprised me was that they said it opened last year, so in a day and age when courses are closing..This one has opened and seems to be doing well.
Anyone played it and is it all its up to be.
Cheers me dears.

Uttoexeter has been around for decades - right next to the race course

I guess they mean JCB

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Never played it but it's on the list. Started as a 9 holer in 1970 and went to 18 holes mid to late 80's

I was looking on a news link which showed the course built last year at the side of the JCB site. Didn't know it had been a nine holer 😳

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was looking on a news link which showed the course built last year at the side of the JCB site. Didn't know it had been a nine holer 😳
As Phil alluded too , there are two golf courses now at Uttoxeter, the one I mentioned and the new one at JCB and Country Club, need to some some who lnows someone to get on there, £70 for guests but from what I've heard it'd well worth it