USPGA - Spoiler alert !!

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I think what it is - Fowler and Mickleson are just bouncing off each other but McIlroy just doesnt seem to have someone to bounce off as his FC isnt doing anything spectacular

The sportsmanship is just superb.

Rory played with Scott McCarron at quail hollow at ripped it up, I dont buy into the playing partner thing at all.

The sportsmanship between Ricky and Phil is indeed superb.

Last edited:

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What has who he is paired with got to do with how he is playing?

What part of my post do you not understand? I'm a little behind with the live play n trying to catch up but since Mcilroy is +1 playing the 9th and wiesberger is also over par and all the others are under par, think it's self explanatory tbh.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got to be up at 5.30am but can't turn this off though. Fantastic that all at the top of the leaderboard are playing so well. Unbelievable! Even looks as if I'll be well into profit on the betting front. Only Iet down will be if they don't get done tonight.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Very exciting. Phil and Ricky are working well for each other.
Such an incredible standard of play! :)

D

Deleted member 15344

Rory played with Scott McCarron at quail hollow at ripped it up, I dont buy into the playing partner thing at all.

The sportsmanship between Ricky and Phil is indeed superb.

Only need to look at the way Mickleson and Fowler are feeding each other to see how playing partners play cant effect your own

McIlroy right now is showing some great mental strength

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
What part of my post do you not understand? I'm a little behind with the live play n trying to catch up but since Mcilroy is +1 playing the 9th and wiesberger is also over par and all the others are under par, think it's self explanatory tbh.

So your saying Mcilroy's front nine was down to Wiesberger not playing well? Ive seen Rory shoot 64 when his playing partner has shot 74, ive also seen him shoot 76 when his partner has shot 67.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm sure they just said Rory is the strongest player on the closing holes.

This for birdie - YES! :)

D

Deleted member 15344

Sorry I blinked- why is Fowler stood next to Rory?

He hit his tee shot from 16 that far wide it went down 15th - so Fowler doubled back to go back up the 15th

They had a good smile between themselves