USA to win

golfdonkey

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Everyone keeps going on about how Europe are favourites but the Americans have the numbers 1-3 in the world on their team. There's no way Tiger will underperform this time around, Jim Furyk is in the form of his life and Mickelson is a superb competitor. Plus the Americans want it more this time. They'll win by three or four points.

chipin1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Mickelson, Furyk and Woods all played significant roles in the landslide defeat last time. What makes you think they can become a good team this time?

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
Golf Donkey...you are right there mate! Woods and Big Phil will be squaring up in the locker room, Furyk will finally see a video of his swing and fall to pieces and Europe will romp to another record breaking victory

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 9

swingstar1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I agree with with mr donkey the USA really cant underperform so horribly again

I can see several of the more inexperienced Euros like Karlsson Casey and Howell folding when they're up against it

golfdonkey

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I just think Tiger has a point to prove – as do all the Americans. I can't see ANYBODY beating Tiger and Furyk. If they play all four of the pairs games together I think they'll bag four points. You'll see...

Severiano798488

Club Champion
Visit site
You can talk about the top three players in the world, but the World Matchplay at Wentworth proved that the matchplay format is a great leveller.

Woods flopped and don't forget that in total six of the top eight seeds went out in the first round. Casey and Karlsson will be full of confidence. Mickelson ? He's finished in my opinion. He won't come back from the US Open. He's not the same player and his Ryder Cup record isn't great anyway. Lehman is their key man. He's got the edge on Woosie but I still think Europe will win and Clarke will sink the winning putt.

Visit site
my name is Duncan and I am from the states, Arizona. Look lets be honest we all know that we shall win the cup and this time with ease may I add. Furyk is the best golfer in the world and Mickelson will also hit form, We will win with ease even without woods who gets too much hype and press attention.

Golf is an american sport and even sports we don't play like soccer we are now better at than your candy ass soccer team. I hope you all enjoyed your ( very few ) past victories as you will now win for at least a decade with our talent coming through. Sorry but just don't want you to get your hopes up, partners. Should be fun though, have a nice day, GO USA

andri_v

Visit site
wow that's a bit brash birdie. Some would a little bit American? i think we should all wait to see who wins. i personally think it's going to be a cracking game - let's hope the weather doesn't spoil it!