US Open 2024

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's came down to bottle and Rory doesn't have enough. I think he'll only win another major if he builds up a big enough lead the first three rounds.

I thought he looked so chilled today, even took that miss well

But that last shot. My god what a mistake

Well played Bds

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
As much as I hate to say it, the only way I see Rory winning another major is to post a score and someone fall away.

I still don’t like Bryson.

Springveldt

Visit site
He will - has done it before after the Masters and it made him stronger.

What a bunker shot from BDC
He was young then with no fear and used to winning. It’s been 10 years now since the last Major and he’s showing signs of bottling them now. There’s no way of sugar coating that collapse really.

Last edited:

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
The bottle talk didn’t take long then - Rory ended up going round under par but missed two short putts , nothing to do with bottle and more to do with BDC short game and iron play getting him over the line
You can’t say those missed putts weren’t down to bottle, it might not have been all down to it, but certainly part of it - two shots clear with 5 to go and bogies three of them!

Springveldt

Visit site
The bottle talk didn’t take long then - Rory ended up going round under par but missed two short putts , nothing to do with bottle and more to do with BDC short game and iron play getting him over the line
C’mon, I’ve been his biggest cheerleader over the years but Bryson didn’t cause him to miss 2 putts from within 3 foot in the last 2 holes, a distance he hasn’t missed from all season.

There is every right for the talk about bottle to start because that’s precisely what it was. He was all over the place for the last 5 holes, he was scrambling on every single one and never gave himself a birdie look on any of them. He dropped 3 shots in the final 5 holes to lose by 1.

D

Deleted member 29109

Some absolute nonsense being spouted by people who can’t break 90 and crap themselves playing the monthly medal 😂.

Bryson made the most of getting good breaks. But that bunker shot was class.

Great tournament. More of this please.

BridgfordBlue

Visit site
Some absolute nonsense being spouted by people who can’t break 90 and crap themselves playing the monthly medal 😂.

Bryson made the most of getting good breaks. But that bunker shot was class.

Great tournament. More of this please.

Really enjoyed it but the one thing was going into the waste area didn’t seem like enough of a penalty to me.