Under Armour - update on my order

Trojan615

Head Pro
Visit site
My order went through in the 19th. Still no update, still no email and still no refund.

Order still says being processed.

Under Armour have now gone to the top of my worst ever purchase experience ever. Customer service clearly don't have a clue what they're doing and obviously no plan in place to rectify their error.

But aren’t we all just out for a quick buck 😂😂💰💰😉

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got the email about a refund being issued for all four items I bought.

I ok forward to getting the money back in 4 to 400 days.

D

Deleted member 16999

Thanks for this mate, got an email this morning showing 3 items to be shipped and other the 3 items I’ve received a partial refund, the difference between the full refund and partial refund is weird and I’ll try and find out why, but what your friend told you makes sense. (y)
Remaining 3 items changed to refunded, email received this morning.

Chrisb83

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My order is still showing as processing so no refund yet. I’ve had the generic email saying the order wasn’t been accepted and that’s it. Ive not emailed them in the hope my order might slip through the net 😂

Bit of a con really if you think how many orders they’ve had and how long they are holding onto everyone’s money for, I’m not sure how it works but I’m guessing someone must be getting a good bit of interest off it all.

Chrisb83

Assistant Pro
Visit site
In fairness to them the email states 5-7 working days. I got my email on the 22nd so today is the 5th day if I’ve not seen anything by Monday I’ll start to chase them.

Do agree though a company that size I would have expected more

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
In fairness to them the email states 5-7 working days. I got my email on the 22nd so today is the 5th day if I’ve not seen anything by Monday I’ll start to chase them.

Do agree though a company that size I would have expected more

Mine said "please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account". I get it as 6 working days and counting.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've just fired off a semi strong email to them, I'll see if I get a reply lol.
It is taking the pee now though, a company of this size making such a balls up of it all.

I've sent a few and they've generally answered them very poorly except one!
That's the one where I suggested that, by accepting my order and taking my money, they'd entered into a legally binding contract!
Funny that's the only one they've not responded to, although they did acknowledge receipt of that email.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The refund is now being processed my order following the ‘return’ of the items ordered. Says wait 4 working days.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Still fanny adams here too.

Not even a hint of a refund. I think I'll ask for interest on my money when they get round to finally realising that they haven't fulfilled their obligations.