Under Armour - update on my order

D

Deleted member 18588

💤💤💤💤💤💤

Just for the record I still believe in the Loch Ness Monster.

You're not suggesting that it's not real, are you?😗

D

Deleted member 18588

Time of the month?

It was something I heard from someone in the industry.

I don’t tell you what to do, so don’t tell me what I can and can’t post.

Obviously you lack the ability to read a post.

I didn't tell you what you can post, I asked why you posted something which, by your own admission, you did not if it was true.

Your pathetic outburst fails to answer that question.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Anyway, back on track, my full refund has arrived. No email, no correspondence.

UA now on my boycott list. Customer service is appalling or more accurately it's completely lacking and they clearly don't give a 💩!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anyway, back on track, my full refund has arrived. No email, no correspondence.

UA now on my boycott list. Customer service is appalling or more accurately it's completely lacking and they clearly don't give a 💩!

Just as a question are you boycotting the whole brand or buying from them direct? I decided to buy an UA top after i got the refund off ebay for £22 lol my mate and I have both said we wouldnt buy from them online again probs as their customer service was rather poor

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Just as a question are you boycotting the whole brand or buying from them direct? I decided to buy an UA top after i got the refund off ebay for £22 lol my mate and I have both said we wouldnt buy from them online again probs as their customer service was rather poor

More of a flippant remark however in general I will look for other options before UA now. The lack of care and subsequent attitude really is just pathetic.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Not buying from them anyway so no boycotting as such.
But I sent them an SAR which by law they have to answer, so I should find out when they decided to cancel and when they started to action my refund, ...

I know it is a lot of work for them but sometimes that can’t be helped.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
But I sent them an SAR which by law they have to answer, so I should find out when they decided to cancel and when they started to action my refund, ...

Whats a SAR?

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Whats a SAR?
Subject access request. By law they have to answer it within 30 days or get fined by the information commissioner offer.

funnily enough I finally got an answer to my order query within 30 minutes, but of course as an SAR it isn't enough. But it shows that they have seen my original email, just ignored it.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site

Your call of course but seems a tad excessive just to get info on dates/actions etc

It sounds like some folks have waited longer than others for refund etc (which probably means they've been handing it on a case by case basis rather than batching the jobs) but it doesn't sound like anyone has been declined both the goods & the refund

D

Deleted member 18588

In English? Always best to not miss words out of your sentence.

If you weren’t such a tool and read the post correctly I said I heard a rumour.

Only one being pathetic, is you.

So still no answer to the question.

Why did you feel the need to share a scurrilous rumour?

And personal insults, Really?