Under Armour - update on my order

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Why do they owe you an apology? No doubt they had a ridiculous amount trying their luck with an obvious pricing error. Just accept you didn't get your cheap stuff and you got your money back

I do. But maybe just for two seconds step out of your prejudice. I’m sure there were lots of people who thought the sale was genuine. Me included at the beginning. In fact I thought maybe I’d get lucky and one or two were in the genuine sale.

I don’t know why you’re making it your personal mission to defend UA. Maybe you work for them.

But yes they do owe everyone an apology. They made a big error and didn’t say anything about it. Got people excited. Held on to their money too long etc. It’s basic manners.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why do they owe you an apology? No doubt they had a ridiculous amount trying their luck with an obvious pricing error. Just accept you didn't get your cheap stuff and you got your money back

Maybe for accepting the order, taking his money, then cancelling his order with no reason given before, eventually, refunding him ...................... all without any sort of explanation. That's why a massive global company should offer an apology. It's called manners.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
I do. But maybe just for two seconds step out of your prejudice. I’m sure there were lots of people who thought the sale was genuine. Me included at the beginning. In fact I thought maybe I’d get lucky and one or two were in the genuine sale.

I don’t know why you’re making it your personal mission to defend UA. Maybe you work for them.

But yes they do owe everyone an apology. They made a big error and didn’t say anything about it. Got people excited. Held on to their money too long etc. It’s basic manners.
Genuine sale.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It would be interesting to know how many orders they took. Looking at Twitter etc I'd expect it to be a ridiculous amount. I'd imagine they are busy sorting that out.

Last edited:

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

Well the fact that they've deprived you of your own money since the 19th of May is probably enough of a reason to expect an apology.

Not too difficult to apologise for an error.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Genuine sale.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It would be interesting to know how many orders they took. Looking at Twitter etc I'd expect it to be a ridiculous amount. I'd imagine they are busy sorting that out.

So they were too busy to send a generic apology email to everyone on their list? Or to put out one single social media post? Don’t be daft.

The last three tubs of protein powder I bought were £2.20. I got a 15L fire extinguisher from Aldi for £4. And we get lots of kids clothes brand new for around 50p to £1.50 recently. Those are just things that come to mind. Low price sales/bargains do happen.

D

Deleted member 16999

Genuine sale.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Since the 19th May I’ve had another 3 emails from Under Armour Europe informing me of “special offers” I’ve also had another 5 from UA Worldwide with “special offers” if I hadn’t received them I may of accepted they were busy sorting the mess out, but obviously the normal business is continuing, so therefore there is no reason why UA Corporate couldn’t have put out 1 generic email, copied to all social media platforms apologising for the error and asking customers to be patient.

D

Deleted member 16999

Since the 19th May I’ve had another 3 emails from Under Armour Europe informing me of “special offers” I’ve also had another 5 from UA Worldwide with “special offers” if I hadn’t received them I may of accepted they were busy sorting the mess out, but obviously the normal business is continuing, so therefore there is no reason why UA Corporate couldn’t have put out 1 generic email, copied to all social media platforms apologising for the error and asking customers to be patient.
Just received another UA email advertising summer releases.:unsure:

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
For taking your money and making you wait 2 weeks to get it back
I suspect that for most they never actually lost anything beyond the theoretical use of that specific line of credit, or money from an account earning no interest etc etc. I know that the former applied in my case ie the money got debited then credited without any settlement by me.
All done within the standard terms and conditions - which are designed around banking rules rather than companies wish to either inconvience customers, or cost them interest.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Got a refund yesterday for one of my two orders. Not heard anything re the second one.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site

2 weeks without an email, response or a refund. Any big company would have handled this better. They absolutely owe an apology.