Under Armour - update on my order

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Oh UA you are playing a blinder here.

Just got two emails through about the returns of funds. As I have made 2 orders this would make sense.

Refunds of 8.80 + 17.60 incoming.

Only issue is I spent 61.60.

Am I going to have to join team irate?

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just to add to this ongoing shambles. I spent around £40 on 4 items during this 'sale' got the usual email confirming it was an error etc. Another email this morning saying refund is in its way for one item £8.80 no idea what's happening with the other 3 items now!

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Oh UA you are playing a blinder here.

Just got two emails through about the returns of funds. As I have made 2 orders this would make sense.

Refunds of 8.80 + 17.60 incoming.

Only issue is I spent 61.60.

Am I going to have to join team irate?
I guess that there is a chance that the items not refunded may be shipped, but who knows.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I guess that there is a chance that the items not refunded may be shipped, but who knows.

If that is the case then I would be one happy man.

This isn't shopping, this is now gambling and I can see the attraction. this is a great sweat. :)

D

Deleted member 16999

I just spoke with one of their sponsored athletes at the gym and she recons that it was a legit sale but the problems occurred when the computer system was selling items that where sat in someone else's basket whilst they continued to shop and then checked out thus selling the same item multiple times. The system that usually detects and prevents this was overwhelmed and couldn't handle the volume.
Thanks for this mate, got an email this morning showing 3 items to be shipped and other the 3 items I’ve received a partial refund, the difference between the full refund and partial refund is weird and I’ll try and find out why, but what your friend told you makes sense. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Just to add to this ongoing shambles. I spent around £40 on 4 items during this 'sale' got the usual email confirming it was an error etc. Another email this morning saying refund is in its way for one item £8.80 no idea what's happening with the other 3 items now!

Well let's hope you don't have to wait 3 months 😏

The Fader

Visit site
Well I have received one item today. Lucky old me!! And a very nice garment it is too for the princely sum of £8.80. Several others remain as "not shipped" although nothing on my order summary about being cancelled........... yet.

Have been debited for the full amount of the order and no refund for the unshipped items ..................... yet.

Will give UA until Tuesday to ship the items outstanding or recieve the partial refund due. If not - then I start badgering them.

You would have thought by now - they would have come up with an appropriate response either to individuals or at least some social media postings.

Or maybe they think they are so big they can just ride out the storm and rely on the vast majority of us having short memories of their shambolic customer service.

I really think most posters accept mistakes happen and can understand UA's decision not to ship thousands of items at what is probably less than their cost price. Being honest, I wouldn't have bought anything at their RRP's. I fully admit to being an opportunistic buyer (or Freeloader depending on your outlook!!) so the fact it looks very likely I'm not going to get anything beyond the one bargain item isn't the issue - it would just be nice to be kept in the loop.

A sign of a good business is one who makes a mistake and is then honest about it, admits their failings, corresponds promptly with those involved and looks to turn the situation around into a future opportunity. A big fail on that score for UA regardless of what develops from here.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well I have received one item today. Lucky old me!! And a very nice garment it is too for the princely sum of £8.80. Several others remain as "not shipped" although nothing on my order summary about being cancelled........... yet.

I really think most posters accept mistakes happen and can understand UA's decision not to ship thousands of items at what is probably less than their cost price. Being honest, I wouldn't have bought anything at their RRP's. I fully admit to being an opportunistic buyer (or Freeloader depending on your outlook!!) so the fact it looks very likely I'm not going to get anything beyond the one bargain item isn't the issue - it would just be nice to be kept in the loop.

I think the word you are looking for is Piranha ................................................. as we were informed a few days ago by someone who knows us better than we do ourselves!

Bbothwell

Hacker
Visit site
The plot thickens. I've today recieved my first email from UA. It's simply a template email saying 'my refund has been issued'. I haven't even had an email saying the order hasn't been accepted.

In the email it has three items that have been refunded, all for £7.33. So A) not the amount that I paid for and B) only three of the 6 items I bought

D

Deleted member 16999

The plot thickens. I've today recieved my first email from UA. It's simply a template email saying 'my refund has been issued'. I haven't even had an email saying the order hasn't been accepted.

In the email it has three items that have been refunded, all for £7.33. So A) not the amount that I paid for and B) only three of the 6 items I bought
That’s identical to my order, except I was refunded £7.33 for 2 items and £7.34 for the other item.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m not really sure how they could cock this up any worse 😂

Send all the items out.. refund as at the same time then go bankrupt asking for the items to be sent back and then trying to charge us full price to keep them

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
£7.33???

This gets even more crazy and shambolic every day.

I've still not had any correspondence from UA. My order is still being processed according to their website.

😂😂🥴