Under Armour - update on my order

Bbothwell

Hacker
Visit site
it is an odd one indeed

yesterday I received my blanket email saying order not accepted , refund will be issued.. expect 5-7 days or whatever

now normally (I paid by paypal btw) you get an email that min from paypal saying transaction refunded your money will be returned blah blah.. which actually is a good email to get because you know the refund has actually been issued.. anyways 24 hours on I have no email from paypal.. so Im wondering if their working through all the orders one by one and refunding them.. because until I get that paypal email the money cant have been refunded

I haven't even received am email saying the order hasn't been accepted yet!

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
That blanket email means nothing by looks of things some still getting orders shipped

They’re sending out refund confirmations that show the order details out as a few have had them on hotukdeals

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That blanket email means nothing by looks of things some still getting orders shipped

They’re sending out refund confirmations that show the order details out as a few have had them on hotukdeals

Maybe it’s hit and miss.. if people have ordered a few full priced items and one £8 item give them the order

If the order is all £8 items cancel

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I ordered a pair of trainers and some socks on Wednesday, full price, no sale items and only got the confirmation email. Money has been taken from my account but no shipping details yet. Hopefully will be sorted as I really like UA gear.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I ordered a pair of trainers and some socks on Wednesday, full price, no sale items and only got the confirmation email. Money has been taken from my account but no shipping details yet. Hopefully will be sorted as I really like UA gear.
Now posted😀

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Looks like UA are taking a pasting for this.... All over Facebook and the Trustpilot rating is bad news for them
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/un...MYZfCGiTFtuPd6rqydyVhWb5OFrcubbZmKfSffVeXAKbQ
Whilst I'm sire some of these people are innocent folk who thought it was a sale. I'd imagine most (like myself and many others) simply took a punt. I'm sire if they'd gotten their items they wouldn't have been posting lots of positive reviews.

Some will get lucky. Some won't. Those that haven't gotten away with it are now simply throwing their toys out. Granted the refund is taking a while, but you (the guys taking a punt) were all happy enough hoping to blag a bargain. Online refunds tale a while.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whilst I'm sire some of these people are innocent folk who thought it was a sale. I'd imagine most (like myself and many others) simply took a punt. I'm sire if they'd gotten their items they wouldn't have been posting lots of positive reviews.

Some will get lucky. Some won't. Those that haven't gotten away with it are now simply throwing their toys out. Granted the refund is taking a while, but you (the guys taking a punt) were all happy enough hoping to blag a bargain. Online refunds tale a while.
I would wager most were trying to take advantage just as many did with the AG trade in. No intention of anything other than a quick sell on to make money.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I would wager most were trying to take advantage just as many did with the AG trade in. No intention of anything other than a quick sell on to make money.
Depends on order size tbf. I don't see anything wrong with trying to take advantage. But think people now crying over it need to get a grip.

I ordered 6 items. All of which I have in different colours and like. Don't need but at those prices worth a punt. Fully expected it to be a balls up but worth a punt for having £50 frozen in the account.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Depends on order size tbf. I don't see anything wrong with trying to take advantage. But think people now crying over it need to get a grip.

I ordered 6 items. All of which I have in different colours and like. Don't need but at those prices worth a punt. Fully expected it to be a balls up but worth a punt for having £50 frozen in the account.

defo was worth a punt , ended up spending £57 on 2 tops instead (1 under armour £22 and the other footjoy off a local pro) annoying to cost more but hey new golf clothes almost as good as new clubs!

On your previous post tho I disagree online refunds don’t take time to action.. mine was PayPal soon as they actioned it the money has been sent back by PayPal etc etc.. 3 days to clear ish

2 days to action it tho.. whenever you do on ebay it’s done instantly so just due to the numbers of people I’d say

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
defo was worth a punt , ended up spending £57 on 2 tops instead (1 under armour £22 and the other footjoy off a local pro) annoying to cost more but hey new golf clothes almost as good as new clubs!

On your previous post tho I disagree online refunds don’t take time to action.. mine was PayPal soon as they actioned it the money has been sent back by PayPal etc etc.. 3 days to clear ish

2 days to action it tho.. whenever you do on ebay it’s done instantly so just due to the numbers of people I’d say

I've always found online refunds take longer personally. When paying by card at least.

Amount of refunds they need to action obviously has a massive effect too

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've always found online refunds take longer personally. When paying by card at least.

Amount of refunds they need to action obviously has a massive effect too

I think it’s all about when it’s actioned

With PayPal you have a reference

With them refunding your card unless they email you saying so you just have their word which could be couple of days until they actually action it

But yeah the numbers is going to be massive this time around