Under armour coldblack polo shirt

Luulox

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i wore the under armour coldblack shirt this morning for an early round. I like the design of it and also found it a good comfortable fit that allowed full swing movement with no tightness from the material. I liked the rather plain colours of the shirt, grey and black basically, but it may not suit those of us who prefer a touch of brightness in their golf gear and hold John Daily in awe as a fashion role model. whilst the weather was not exactly perfect for testing a summer shirt that claims to keep you cool, I was very pleased with it. I wore the shirt under a fleece and usually when i layer clothing i soon get really hot, sweaty and caught between taking my fleece off to cool down or slowly boiling like a rather large lobster, not today though. The shirt kept me really cool and best of all dry. I noticed a big reduction in the amount of sweat on my body, obviously the hi-tech fibres did their job. The design of the collar also had a unexpected bonus for me. I sometimes tuck my chin in too far towards my chest, but with the collar being on the stiff side i felt it against my jaw if i did get my chin too far down towards my chest and this touch reminded me to lift my chin up a bit.
I would recommend this shirt even though, for me, it is more than i usually pay for a golf shirt.
Cheers
Pete