Under Armour Cold Gear baselayer - how skintight?

afc69

Visit site
I am 6 ft 2 ins and of slim build, and purchased a medium Under Armour baselayer. I know they are supposed to be skintight, but how tight? I have to almost peel it off like a rubber glove.

Haven't played with it yet as I'm considering exchanging it for a large one, but just wandered how tight any of you guys feel it should be, and does it not feel restrictive?

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
I use Adidas ones in the winter and they are exactly the same as you describe. Very tight and hard to get off afterwards. When playing with them on though I forget they are there tbh. They dont ride up and untuck and feel very snug

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am 6 ft 2 ins and of slim build, and purchased a medium Under Armour baselayer. I know they are supposed to be skintight, but how tight? I have to almost peel it off like a rubber glove.

Haven't played with it yet as I'm considering exchanging it for a large one, but just wandered how tight any of you guys feel it should be, and does it not feel restrictive?

Did you check the chest sizes on the box mate....
They are supposed to be worn like a second skin........Any looser and they wont be as effective.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
When I held a few of these up in the shop, there was no size difference between small and xxl. They all looked kids sizes.