Tyrrell Hatton

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I wonder how much of this passion we would see if he had to pay a weeks wages to replace one every time he threw a strop like the rest of us rather than get handed one for free? Less and less impressed every time I see these outbursts.

londonlewis

Tour Rookie
www.golfdrawer.com
I wonder how much of this passion we would see if he had to pay a weeks wages to replace one every time he threw a strop like the rest of us rather than get handed one for free? Less and less impressed every time I see these outbursts.

Why would the European Tour want to fine him and turn him into an emotionless robot?
If it doesn't make commercial sense, it won't happen. Can't see what the actual negative impact of his rants are, other than people calling him petulant.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can't see what the actual negative impact of his rants are, other than people calling him petulant.

When I saw him moan throughout, I think, his 3rd round at the British Masters this year then the only negative impact was on himself. He self destructed completely and threw away his chance of winning. The one time it did impact on others was when he slammed his putter into a green, possibly rd 4, when he missed yet another putt and tried to blame the course. The Sky commentators picked up on this because it would have clearly damaged the green and so potentially affect any group following.