Tyrell Hatton - Love him or hate him!

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
His petulant tantrums can be quite amusing. I like the fact there are different characters in the game, we need heroes and villains. Sometimes they can be a bit tiresome, but if he cut them out totally it would be boring.
Funny thing is that he seems like a sound bloke off the course. Watched him "on the range" and he was great. Think I might be softening towards him. 😂

oleinone

Visit site
I dislike playing with moaners just as much as watching them. The desire to negatively narrate every cock up is wearyingly distracting and brings a black cloud of negativity. The mindset is baffling. It's not some malign god of golf that has just knocked it 6ft past,hit into the rough/bunker, it's the moaner on the end of the club.

Captain_Black.

Visit site
He is passionate & shows his disappointment very openly.
I like people who have the drive & desire to do well & some vent their frustration to gee themselves up.
But, just maybe he should try & tone it down just a little?

RichA

Visit site
I've also heard that CM really likes playing with Tyrell. Plays quickly and respects his fellow players.
I'm happy to defer to him above the pearl clutchers.
And I'd certainly rather play with him than the squeaky clean snails. Ymmv.
I had to look up ymmv in Urban Dictionary and can't decide which meaning you were going for. 🤔🤣

HeftyHacker

Visit site
And in English...

Pendodave has also heard that Collin Morikawa really enjoys playing with Tyrell Hatton.
It is Collins opinion that Tyrell both plays quickly and with respect for his playing partners.

Pendodave is happy to believe Collin's opinion on Tyrell over the people bemoaning Tyrell on this thread.

Pendodave would rather play with Tyrell than those complaining about him on this thread.

YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary = your opinion may differ.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Unfortunately he's starting to look like a bit of tool. Small child attitude. Used to love his enthusiasm, love of the game and a winning mentality but it's turning into petulance and it's on just about every other shot now.

Watched him last week and thought he looked stupid with his constant moaning and frustration and he's doing it again now. Every putt is moaned at, a bad drive or iron shot it seems it's a bad lie or too much wind etc.

It really gets frustrating and annoying watching him now. He's such a talent but a bit like certain footballers he's a difficult watch now.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Unfortunately he's starting to look like a bit of tool. Small child attitude. Used to love his enthusiasm, love of the game and a winning mentality but it's turning into petulance and it's on just about every other shot now.

Watched him last week and thought he looked stupid with his constant moaning and frustration and he's doing it again now. Every putt is moaned at, a bad drive or iron shot it seems it's a bad lie or too much wind etc.

It really gets frustrating and annoying watching him now. He's such a talent but a bit like certain footballers he's a difficult watch now.
He'd do alright on another Tour where it's always someone else's fault... ;)