Trying to find a Rick Sheils video

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Watched one recently where he gave a tip to help improve the swing whereby you pinch a bit of your jumper and tuck it under your left armpit, and concentrate on keeping it pinned under your armpit.

Tried it yesterday and it worked a treat. Promised to share the video with my PP, but couldn't find it for love or money last night on his youtube channel.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Watched one recently where he gave a tip to help improve the swing whereby you pinch a bit of your jumper and tuck it under your left armpit, and concentrate on keeping it pinned under your armpit.

Tried it yesterday and it worked a treat. Promised to share the video with my PP, but couldn't find it for love or money last night on his youtube channel.

was it only this tip, or was that just a small snippet of a video?

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
It probably has a click bate title like ‘the only tip you ever need’.
but he is very responsive on Twitter. If you ask him there he can probably point you to the right video.
I remember that one as well, but I think it’s from a while ago, so hard to find by yourself.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site

This one: