Trump National stripped of 2022 US PGA

D

Deleted member 15344

?

His courses will never have a major again and I suspect won’t have any tour events at all

Guess that’s what happens when you act like a spoilt child in front of the world and incite a riot

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
If he is removed from society for a period of time to reflect on some of his decision making, what would happen to his courses that he owns over here.

Seeing as the one in Aberdeenshire has been operating at massive losses for the past 8 years

D

Deleted member 25172

If he is removed from society for a period of time to reflect on some of his decision making, what would happen to his courses that he owns over here.

Seeing as the one in Aberdeenshire has been operating at massive losses for the past 8 years

Let's get a bid in for it. I can put a fiver in the pot to start with.

No more hassle of finding new venues for forum meets. It's perfect.

You can be head of swear jar operations.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I have a feeling that over the next few months it could be the least of his worries. although the right decision.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Let's get a bid in for it. I can put a fiver in the pot to start with.

No more hassle of finding new venues for forum meets. It's perfect.

You can be head of swear jar operations.
If we can divide the bill by the number of people willing to buy in then let’s go for it.....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I suspect if his name was not in the name of every course then it would be less of an issue but it is so it impacts. Sadly, I doubt his ego would allow them to revert back to their original titles so this is what he is left with.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Didn’t know it was the second time one of his courses has been cancelled from holding a Competition. The other time being in 2016

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have played 3 Trump courses, 2 of which weren't at the time. Doral, in Miami, reminded me of The Brabazon, a long and not very enjoyable slog, but with palm trees. Pinehill, now Trump National Phailadephia, is a pretty nice course in the hills of New Jersey near Pine Valley. Trump bought it after it collapsed in the financial crisis a while back. Trump National LA, near Long Beach, was the venue for one of the golf reality shows. It is a very unimpressive course, an 18 hole crammed into a space too small for it, with some vulgar adornments like the ubiquitous waterfall added.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hard to comment without being political. It also makes the recent planning permission granted to extend Trump Aberdeen a highly fascinating subject again. Your move, scotgov?