Poll: Should Trump’s course be stripped of the PGA?

Should Trump’s course be stripped of the PGA next year?

• Yes

Votes: 86 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 21.1%

• Total voters

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watching the news last night and there was a piece that pricked my ears. Trump has a place in Florida called Mar a Lago I think
( Lake and sea). Anyway it has special status that if you go into debt/ bankrupt. Any property’s or assets on Mar a Lago cannot be seized. Furthermore it went onto say that most of the richest people that live on Trumps island are contributors to his “ beliefs” ??
Were you tempted by the villa for $75m o_O?

Do you think pirates back in the day set the law regarding not being able to seize assets? How corrupt?

My lad has been saying for a while that he and his supporters are like a cult. The more you see and hear them the more I struggle to disagree with him.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Were you tempted by the villa for $75m o_O?

Do you think pirates back in the day set the law regarding not being able to seize assets? How corrupt?

My lad has been saying for a while that he and his supporters are like a cult. The more you see and hear them the more I struggle to disagree with him.
Unless they are a separate state I can’t see how they can make their own laws.
But nothing in the USA surprises me anymore.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It sounds odd but I saw the same report as Tashy and that is what they said. Federal system, old laws still in place etc. I don't believe the owner will be rushing to have the law changed :LOL:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

It was eye opening and jaw dropping at the same time. A woman who emigrated to Florida 40 yrs ago from the UK works as an estate agent. She had a few stories to tel re The Don. Suffice to say, they all kinda Ended that he got his way. he will be surrounded by his kind should he retire there. As LT says his supporters are almost cult like followers.

sunshine

Visit site
There's a little word-play possible here that involves what is done with a golf club - but I can't...and won't. You can use your own imagination and you can come up with what you will - but my disclaimer is that I can have no part in your conjecture :unsure:

Sorry you've totally lost me :unsure:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The question was where did he get his money. We may be finding out in the coming months and years and that prospect might not be terribly appealing to the PGA.

Some of his bail out money might be from a golf monthly crowdfund for one of his courses in Scotland. We havent decided which one yet. Fragger as our representative can explain to the FBI. ?