Trump Aberdeen offer

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
just got this from HDID -

2019 18 Holes & Breakfast

Kick off your golf season in style with a visit to Trump Aberdeen. Set amidst The Great Dunes of Scotland, Trump Aberdeen embraces mile after mile of spectacular Aberdeenshire coastline and guarantees the experience of a lifetime. Against a dramatic North Sea backdrop, our award-winning championship course offers breathtaking scenery and an unparalleled test of golf.​

This superb package includes a delicious hot breakfast roll with tea or coffee at The Dunes Restaurant & Bar followed by 18 holes on Trump International Golf Links, Scotland.​

£95 per person

Available in April, 2019 (Monday to Friday) and November 2019, (Wednesday to Sunday).​

Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.​

To book, contact bookings@trumpgolfscotland.com or call 01358 743300.​

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
just got this from HDID -

2019 18 Holes & Breakfast

Kick off your golf season in style with a visit to Trump Aberdeen. Set amidst The Great Dunes of Scotland, Trump Aberdeen embraces mile after mile of spectacular Aberdeenshire coastline and guarantees the experience of a lifetime. Against a dramatic North Sea backdrop, our award-winning championship course offers breathtaking scenery and an unparalleled test of golf.​

This superb package includes a delicious hot breakfast roll with tea or coffee at The Dunes Restaurant & Bar followed by 18 holes on Trump International Golf Links, Scotland.​

£95 per person

Available in April, 2019 (Monday to Friday) and November 2019, (Wednesday to Sunday).​

Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.​

To book, contact bookings@trumpgolfscotland.com or call 01358 743300.​
well worth it they would charge you £15 for a coffee and Bacon roll normally.

FYI any one local i just had an email for shop sale 70% off

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Personally absolutely thrilled that they are offering discounted packages like this for a course that they would hope to be charging between £200 and £300 to play.

Hopefully he sells the whole thing, Turnberry and all, and removes his stained, racist, misogynistic name from Scottish golf.

Quite gladly pay double this to play when he is out of the picture.

D

Deleted member 21258

What a great deal.:cool:

Think also bear in mind that Trump Aberdeen I believe offers twilight deals at £95 in summer, certainly did last year :-

Only know this as came across it when we booked up Trump Ireland, as it saved us a mint and then we searched for trump Aberdeen as well and found the above which I saved.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Personally absolutely thrilled that they are offering discounted packages like this for a course that they would hope to be charging between £200 and £300 to play.

Hopefully he sells the whole thing, Turnberry and all, and removes his stained, racist, misogynistic name from Scottish golf.

Seriously get a life 🙄

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
We’ve got corporate golf days here and Royal Aberdeen this year, hopefully they are on my time off, the industry must be picking up after all 😂😂

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
well worth it they would charge you £15 for a coffee and Bacon roll normally.

FYI any one local i just had an email for shop sale 70% off

Thanks, I'll try to remember to go in past, now that the AWPR is open the entrance is no longer on the main road to Aberdeen so you forget about it. They had similar sale last year but most of the good deals were XXL sizes.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Thanks, I'll try to remember to go in past, now that the AWPR is open the entrance is no longer on the main road to Aberdeen so you forget about it. They had similar sale last year but most of the good deals were XXL sizes.
wish i was closer, though to be fair everything will have a great big Trump Logo on it so maybe not:ROFLMAO:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Maybe he's looking for a quick way to get cash in for his wall?
i think some of these places have finally clocked on that they are not going to be chock a block with full fee payers all day every day. Ive been to T Aberdeen 3 times and never seen more and a handful of people there and last time we were the only people on the course. Many locals esp in Scotland won't pay the full GF, so these offers get a few people though the doors at the quite times, like this one Before and after the foreign/ overseas golfers been

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Not a fan then?

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I am up for a trip in April if the flights are decent price....... apologies for being late, it took 3 days to do the shopping as i had to check the politics of all the CEOs of the brands in the supermarket and I had to detour round a parliamentary constituency whose MP I dont like! ;)

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Not a fan then?

No - the guy's brand is toxic. Must be a lot of people, both European and American, will stay away from his resorts.

From a marketing point of view he would probably make more money if they just took the Trump name and branding off the resorts.

Obviously there were reports that Turnberry made a big loss a few years ago, but I believe it took into account a period where they were doing a big refurb.

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
This is the normal promotion for start and end of season at Trump International. I just don't think they get the footfall at all there.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
No - the guy's brand is toxic. Must be a lot of people, both European and American, will stay away from his resorts.

From a marketing point of view he would probably make more money if they just took the Trump name and branding off the resorts.

Obviously there were reports that Turnberry made a big loss a few years ago, but I believe it took into account a period where they were doing a big refurb.

Love how some people get high and mighty about politics of Trump yet drink certain coffee brands or wear items of clothing made by manufacturers who exploit the labour market in certain countries and pay minimal tax.

Bottom line is both Trump's courses are phenomenal and they will bring in shed loads of tourism to the area. Spouting your hatred of a man on a two bit forum isn't going to make one ounce of difference to the man or his wealth. Trump has proven that he knows how to build a bloody good golf track, feel free to invest and build more Uncle Donald as I for one can separate politics from my hobby!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
£15 for a coffee and a roll - what a rip off.

He must be needing money to build a wall!
first time we went for our Freebee, my mate said as you drove i'll get the coffee and bacon rolls and lunch.. so had a bacon Roll and a coffee each, he went up to pay...:ROFLMAO:almost £30...FYI the cheapskate made us go to MacDonalds for lunch:LOL:

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Love how some people get high and mighty about politics of Trump yet drink certain coffee brands or wear items of clothing made by manufacturers who exploit the labour market in certain countries and pay minimal tax.

Bottom line is both Trump's courses are phenomenal and they will bring in shed loads of tourism to the area. Spouting your hatred of a man on a two bit forum isn't going to make one ounce of difference to the man or his wealth. Trump has proven that he knows how to build a bloody good golf track, feel free to invest and build more Uncle Donald as I for one can separate politics from my hobby!

Each to their own of course.

And while the courses are no doubt incredible, especially the fact he had the Aberdeen course commissioned and it will likely outlive him and be a legacy in the area for decades, I'm not sure his brand is all that helpful to Scottish golf tourism.

Even if Turnberry and Trump Aberdeen closed tomorrow, I doubt it would really make a dent in the Scottish golf tourism. There is still huge attraction to play other courses and there are many who will travel and happily avoid Trump venues.

If these venues continue to lose 8 or 9 figure sums a year, then it is inevitable they will be sold and when that time comes it will likely be a boost for these venues in terms of visitor numbers and revenue.