Trump Aberdeen April

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I am up to my neck in work stuff till Friday.... so will get stuck into some proper planning then.... assuming this is a goer!

I am sure Patrick will get it sorted, have a great day just wished I could have joined you but the dates are a no go for me.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
9th April
Patricks148
Jacko
Stuart
Cabby
Kris
Jimaroid

16th April
Patricks148
jacko
Stuart
Cabby
Kris
Jimaroid

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'm tempted to go 16th, which gives the weather a chance to get a bit better (maybe) and me better acclimatised to hitting off grass again ;)

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm good on any of the dates i would even do both, I agree with the weather side of things, we have had quite a dry winter tho so should be OK in April

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hope you guys have a great day, dont go leaving divots everywhere. I have booked the 23rdand playing Royal Aberdeen on the 24th

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not been to a meet for a while, both dates ok for me

9th April
Patricks148
Jacko
Stuart
Cabby
Kris
Jimaroid
Toad

16th April
Patricks148
jacko
Stuart
Cabby
Kris
Jimaroid
Toad

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Bristol to Inverness...with clubs showing £225 return... think that is lower than last time. Thats still better than driving!!!
3 nights hotel on top... will have to look after work tonight... but now assuming it's 16th...

16th it is, booked and PM'd all those confirmed with payment details

Last edited:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
ok... I'll try and be number 8 , will get on the admin tonight.... Is there a game on the monday or should i fly on monday and play Tuesday?
will depend on what time the flight arrives from Bristol, i'm pretty sure the EJ Bristol is PM so Monday, play Nairn then Aberdeen, fly back the wed PM might be able to get another game Wed morning

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Did you book for 7 or 8?

Flight gets in on Sunday 1.45...one back 2:55pm Wednesday... Premier Inn Millburn Street available...is that a good location.. airport isn’t far out so can jump in a taxi I guess... will book tomorrow if game on Monday and Aberdeen still ok, and final work diary check in morning! Wonder if I’ve time for Nairn Dunbar on Wednesday early! ;)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Did you book for 7 or 8?

Flight gets in on Sunday 1.45...one back 2:55pm Wednesday... Premier Inn Millburn Street available...is that a good location.. airport isn’t far out so can jump in a taxi I guess... will book tomorrow if game on Monday and Aberdeen still ok, and final work diary check in morning! Wonder if I’ve time for Nairn Dunbar on Wednesday early! ;)
Booked 2 times.

No need to come Sunday if you can get a flight monday, millburn is ok about 10 mins walk into town. If you arrive Monday we could go straight to nairn for a game, only trouble with an AM at Dunbar my membership runs out 1at April

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
doesnt allow any contingency for late flights, and 40 mins from landing time to tee off sounds great!
I'll sort this out later, but sounds great!
its an extra night and i wouldn't be able to play till PM Monday anyway, so much better to come Monday saves a nights accom too