Trump Aberdeen April

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Just Checked my diary and the 9th or 16th April are good for me, so if people who are interested in either of those dates. ad to the list and cut and paste.

thinking Lunchtime to avoid the congestion around Aberdeen AM, unless they open the bypass by then;)

9th April
Patricks148

16th April
Patricks148

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Just Checked my diary and the 9th or 16th April are good for me, so if people who are interested in either of those dates. ad to the list and cut and paste.

thinking Lunchtime to avoid the congestion around Aberdeen AM, unless they open the bypass by then;)

9th April
Patricks148
Jacko
Stuart
Cabby

16th April
Patricks148
jacko
Stuart
Cabby

Last edited:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Local savvy apprciated.... how far from Airport is Course and where should I stay?

Bristol or Cardiff are nearest airports... but no good fom there, so will have to go FlyBe from Birmingham... too far to drive... unless take a few days to do it!
Aberdeen airport is the west side of Aberdeen, trump is north. i think about half hour drive.

alternatively Bristol Inverness sleazyjet , stay Inverness night before Play Nairn, get a lift with me to Aberdeen, then back after and catch flight next morning

gregbwfc

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Local savvy apprciated.... how far from Airport is Course and where should I stay?

Bristol or Cardiff are nearest airports... but no good fom there, so will have to go FlyBe from Birmingham... too far to drive... unless take a few days to do it!

Ian, when we had that big meet a couple of years ago, a few of us stayed at Premier Inn Aberdeen North.
Was about 10 minutes from Trump, can't be that far from the airport.
Or go with Patrick's idea because Nairn is a great course.