Trump Aberdeen April

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
All done then, going to see Ronald before we play Donald 😀
Been looking at some videos of the course, it looks a brutal test
Lol wait till you see it from the black tee's not like those wimps in the video who played the white, 3 more sets of tee's behind those;)

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Lol wait till you see it from the black tee's not like those wimps in the video who played the white, 3 more sets of tee's behind those;)

I'll be playing enjoyable tees this time. Played the last into a whore or a wind last time. Driver, 2x fairway woods, 5 iron chip and putt for a career bogey!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'll be playing enjoyable tees this time. Played the last into a whore or a wind last time. Driver, 2x fairway woods, 5 iron chip and putt for a career bogey!
we played 18 from the very back last time 650, driver, 3 wood, 3 wood, 6 iron and full 6 iron at that, two putts for Bogey... drive only just reached the fairway:ROFLMAO:

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
What does the last normally play at, well the tees were be playing from,
has everyone played this before I'm I the only 1st timer

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
What does the last normally play at, well the tees were be playing from,
has everyone played this before I'm I the only 1st timer

two times ive played it we played off the gold tee, which was 2nd from back at just over 7000, but played about 3 holes from the Blacks, I'm not a big hitter and i didn't find it over long as i could still reach in regulation apart from 18.

lets see what the weather is like on the day, theirs plenty of tee's to choose from... though i wouldn't want to play from the green as a couple of guys i know have played the open there and they said it was just too short off those and takes a few of the hazards out of play

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I'd personally be looking at blue so it's enjoyable for everyone who plays. What's the range of handicaps? Are you the low man off 4 Patrick?

Not sure who else is playing, think Toad is off 5.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'd personally be looking at blue so it's enjoyable for everyone who plays. What's the range of handicaps? Are you the low man off 4 Patrick?

Not sure who else is playing, think Toad is off 5.
at the moment, but got 3 opens before than so could well be back to 5 by then;)

I think Cabby is off 5 too and is bro was a 9 or 10

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
two times ive played it we played off the gold tee, which was 2nd from back at just over 7000, but played about 3 holes from the Blacks, I'm not a big hitter and i didn't find it over long as i could still reach in regulation apart from 18.

lets see what the weather is like on the day, theirs plenty of tee's to choose from... though i wouldn't want to play from the green as a couple of guys i know have played the open there and they said it was just too short off those and takes a few of the hazards out of play
I don't mind were we play from but i d prefer to play off more realistic tees for my high 19hc, is it more difficult that dundonald

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I don't mind were we play from but i d prefer to play off more realistic tees for my high 19hc, is it more difficult that dundonald

I would say play of what ever tee you feel comfortable, but don't get lost or separated from the rest, you might not find them again :ROFLMAO:

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It'll all depend on the wind. Except for two or three holes I wouldn't say it's unfairly difficult as long as you don't visit the dunes. Some of the holes look a lot harder than they are because of the epic landscape. I'm looking forward to it but yeah, there's no way I'm playing any of the back tees again 'cos I'm not daft.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Well I'm not in for a fun day if you have to stay away from the dunes between that and the bunkers I could have a four figure score,
I can't wait