Trolley Advice

blomof

Visit site
Looking to buy a trolley, been looking at the Rovic RV1C and quite like the look of it, reviews seem quite positive all round.
but then I came across druids golf trolleys and their compact ez carbon which is a bit cheaper.
many one recommend one over the other, or any recommendations? Looking for one that folds down small

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking to buy a trolley, been looking at the Rovic RV1C and quite like the look of it, reviews seem quite positive all round.
but then I came across druids golf trolleys and their compact ez carbon which is a bit cheaper.
many one recommend one over the other, or any recommendations? Looking for one that folds down small
That's exactly the one I have. It has one of the smallest folded-down sizes around, which is why I liked it. Definitely does the job and I have no regrets about purchasing it at all. It's 60 x 38 x 33 cm when folded down, compared to the Druids one which is 78 x 48 x 38, so the Rovic is a reasonable amount smaller. Only a minor thing too but I prefer how the umbrella holder screws in at the very top of the handle as this gives you maximum height for it, so I can actually see where I'm going when using the brolly. The Druids one has more storage by the looks of it, personally I just store things in the bag anyway so I'm not worried by that.

blomof

Visit site
thanks.
Found a used clicgear 3.5 for a bit cheaper than those two trolleys new, so think I’m going to go see it and get that if it’s in good enough nick, photos seem to indicate it’s in excellent condition

Sully

Visit site
I bought the Motocaddy cube. My golf cars are my 911 which has tiny boot or the smart car so I need one that folded away really small.
Its tiny and and is really quick to open and close.