Travel insurance with golf club cover

Sally Gunnell

Visit site
Hello all.
New Member here.
Any advice please regarding Travel insurance? I have booked 3 golf holidays abroad this year (in Europe) and looking for cheap (good value) travel insurance that includes cover for my clubs etc.
I made an initial enquiry with the post office but quickly discovered only clubs upto 3 years old are covered.
So essentially looking for Insurance companies that offer Multi-trip travel insurance that covers my 8 year old clubs.
Thank you

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi Sally and welcome. Have you considered two policies? One for all your golf equipment which will cover you all year round both at home and abroad and a separate travel policy for your holiday?

Sally Gunnell

Visit site
Hi Sally and welcome. Have you considered two policies? One for all your golf equipment which will cover you all year round both at home and abroad and a separate travel policy for your holiday?
I haven't considered that. That's a decent idea, but two policies instead of one, already sounds pricey.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Many home insurance policies will cover golf equipment including world wide travel. Worth looking into, it's normally know as a names item on a policy like and expensive watch or piece of jewelry

badgb21

Hacker
Visit site
Take a look at sports cover direct. Example;Gold policy £33/yr. check the cover is what you want.
Cheap and good insurance rarely go together.