Travel Bag

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I've got a Big Max Traveler and have never had a problem with it. Great bag.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Club Glove - not cheap, but a seriously good piece of kit.

Mine has been on over 20 trips and not a mark on it.

I've got a Club Glove too, very good bit of kit.

Things to note, they do different sizes, I bought the smaller one because of cost. It does fit my current carry bag, but a previous one was a tad tight. Having said that, I still got bag, shoes, shaving bag and a fair few clothes in there, so only had to take a carry on backpack for the rest. Mine is not black, it's yellow, so has picked up a few marks, but no tears or rips on any of the straps or the shell. It also came with a free Stiff Arm club protector, which is brilliant, just remove the driver head for extra safety.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
i can’t remember the make (in loft but something like zippo) but I’ve got one that has solid plates but collapses down to a case size which means you can stick it away in your hotel room and home but have some protection when travelling. It’s about 15 years old and still going strong.

Raziren

Visit site
I've used a srixon travel bag for several years now which has been excellent.

Mod edit, advertising link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Real leather and canvass bag with wheeled travel cover by Orvis, bought off Ebay earlier this year.

orvis1.JPGorvis4.JPG

Embarrassingly small amount of money paid.
@RichA and @Crow have seen the bag on the course - its enormous.
It will be on the course again on Monday with a set of Greentree Accurist Lee Trevino clubs inside.

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I don’t travel with my clubs that often either (usually hire), but I reckoned (i) if it saves a driver or fairway, it will have paid its way and (ii) the extra room in it allowed us to take a bit more luggage than our baggage allowance. I bought mine about seven years ago for £120 new.