Tour bag on a powakaddy

jmf1488

Club Champion
Visit site
I just won a taylormade tour bag the open version. I've currently a powakaddy with titleist mid sized bag on it. Anyone any experience of using a tour bag and powakaddy? I've been told it wont fit but haven't collected the bag yet to check it.

Trapdraw

Medal Winner
Visit site
It will fit, I’ve always used your bags. Never had a problem with them fitting on a powakaddy or motocaddy.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just won a taylormade tour bag the open version. I've currently a powakaddy with titleist mid sized bag on it. Anyone any experience of using a tour bag and powakaddy? I've been told it wont fit but haven't collected the bag yet to check it.
It will fit!
Only problem I had is powakaddy bags have a slot in the bottom to lock the bag in place.
Some tour bags don’t and they turn on the trolley making access to the pockets difficult.
Apart from that no problems.

jmf1488

Club Champion
Visit site
It will fit!
Only problem I had is powakaddy bags have a slot in the bottom to lock the bag in place.
Some tour bags don’t and they turn on the trolley making access to the pockets difficult.
Apart from that no problems.

Thanks for the replies guys its reassuring. My titleist mid sized has a cut out for the trolley base on it and when it's on it can be hard to access the back pockets but I usually reserve them for waterproofing the big pocket and my phone and car keys in the little one as it offers the best protection from the rain and stray balls.

Looking forward to using this bag though they are usually made from good material and nicely lined inside.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks for the replies guys its reassuring. My titleist mid sized has a cut out for the trolley base on it and when it's on it can be hard to access the back pockets but I usually reserve them for waterproofing the big pocket and my phone and car keys in the little one as it offers the best protection from the rain and stray balls.

Looking forward to using this bag though they are usually made from good material and nicely lined inside.
If it’s a carry bag most pockets will be facing the trolley bit awkward but it’s a lovely looking bag .
I could put up with it.

jmf1488

Club Champion
Visit site
If it’s a carry bag most pockets will be facing the trolley bit awkward but it’s a lovely looking bag .
I could put up with it.

This is the bag in question. If I was to put it on the trolley I would put it handle facing out.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1563815113827.jpg
    FB_IMG_1563815113827.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 28

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Will definitely fit. I have a very similar TM tour bag on my powakaddy. I do lie it sideways though so front and back pockets are easily accessible as is one side. Just have things I don’t often use in the pocket that sits on the trolley.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Will definitely fit. I have a very similar TM tour bag on my powakaddy. I do lie it sideways though so front and back pockets are easily accessible as is one side. Just have things I don’t often use in the pocket that sits on the trolley.
Don’t you find lying it sideways all the clubs fall to the bottom as the dividers are near vertical.

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The
Don’t you find lying it sideways all the clubs fall to the bottom as the dividers are near vertical.
Not quite sure what you mean. The one I have has a 6 way divider and never have problems with the getting tangled or being tricky to get out.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I use a Tour bag and the only issue is that weight wise, its not that great for the trolley in the long run.

i site mine handle up, the Mizuno tour has two lots of side pockets and these can stlll be used, though the JPX has one larger that bulges out more.

I'm switching to a PK end of the year as they appear to give more support to a TB than my current MK
IMG_0570.JPGjpx bag.jpg

jmf1488

Club Champion
Visit site
I too have a Titleist Mid Size

I recommend selling the new one and buying something more useful. If your mid size is too small you're carrying too much stuff! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Its soo pretty though :cry::cry:

It would have been perfect to win the titleist limited edition mid sized bag but our club always gets the taylormade major bags in.

Its getting picked up tonight so will get a picture of it on the trolley one way or another.