Wanted: Powakaddy ct trolley

FELL75

Visit site
Have a gokart MK1 but find a bit bulky for my boot. Reliable trolley but like the look of the powakaddy compact series (ct6 or ct8) would also fit my powakaddy bag nicely. If anyone fancies moving on one they are not using then let me know.

Many thanks

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
You can't have mine (sorry) but I can confirm it is certainly smaller than my old GoKart and fits in the boot of the A5 Coupe along with full bag of clubs no bother. With room to spare too. Great trolley.

FELL75

Visit site
You can't have mine (sorry) but I can confirm it is certainly smaller than my old GoKart and fits in the boot of the A5 Coupe along with full bag of clubs no bother. With room to spare too. Great trolley.

Lol, which one do you have the ct6 or ct8? No regrets on swapping gokart for powakaddy?

Cheers

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
CT6, mate.

No regrets, other than the guilty feeling about getting rid of the GoKart!

You may want to try one at a proshop or American Golf, as the handle is a little lower than the GoKart. If you're tall, or have short arms, it might be a bother. I'd like it to be maybe an inch or so higher, but it's not a real problem.
It can be adjusted, but not by much.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

Let's face it, it would fit in an A5 Coupe as the have removed the rear indicator lights from that model which creates the space 😉😉😉

Jason.H

Visit site
Have a gokart MK1 but find a bit bulky for my boot. Reliable trolley but like the look of the powakaddy compact series (ct6 or ct8) would also fit my powakaddy bag nicely. If anyone fancies moving on one they are not using then let me know.

Many thanks
I have a ct8 gps I’d like to move on. It’s had about 12 rounds. I prefer my Kaddey push pull as our course is a fairly easy walk.

teegirl

Head Pro
Visit site
I have a ct8 gps I’d like to move on. It’s had about 12 rounds. I prefer my Kaddey push pull as our course is a fairly easy walk.
Hi Jason, a bit of a long shot as this thread is a bit old now, but do you still have the ct8 and still looking to move it on?
Jan