Tonights Match: Man City Vs Chelsea

D

Deleted member 15344

I can , its a bus no 4321 , what route is that then jose .................

:D

City look very sharp coming forward - Chelsea sinking further and further into their own box

D

Deleted member 15344

Some good football from City - Kolarov is being given the freedom of the left hand side

Fish

Banned
Visit site
What an opportunity, 4 against 1 and snuffed it, great positiveness shown by Chelsea, were well in this game and City know it...

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Well, that's screwed up my prediction.

Bus could well get parked! Though not immediately. But it would be thoroughly reasonable tactic!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

I have to say that was a very impressive half from chelsea - job half done.

Azcpeletua ( spelling ) playing very well.

City got a bit ragged after the ball and leaving gaps which the Chavs are taking advantage of very well

Fish

Banned
Visit site
thats how theyve been most games, big difference is they havent looked like scoring their usual 4 or 5 so it actually matters for once

That's because they hadn't played against the best defence in the prem until tonight...

Still a lot to do, they will come out bruised and wanting to turn it around like they have done in other games, but for me, the best defence is attack and with Lamps, Oscar & Salah to bring on, we could rip this up tonight.

D

Deleted member 15344

Navas looked scared to take people on - gets the ball then sprints away but as soon as he is closed down he then stops and does nothing - totally different to what he looked like in Spain

Why didn't Hazard take that shot on !