Tiger Woods Return To The Tour

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Tiger Woods has announced that he is to play 4 tour tournaments in the next five weeks starting this week at the Farmers Insurance Open,great to see him back regulary on tour since 2015 be interesting to see how he does,I'm a fan of Woods but personally I think he wont cut it against the current crop of golfs superstars and retire from the tour and play in just the odd events and majors.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Who is Tiger's caddy nowadays?

I believe its still Joe LaCava who's been offered work from other prominant players but is choosing to stay with Woods,the guys proberly hanging in their thinking that if Woods hits the heights again he'll end up cashing in big time like Steve Williams.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm glad to see him back. He wouldn't be playing so many events in the next few weeks if he didn't feel like he could make cuts etc. I'd love for him to be in contention but realistically that's not going to happen, making cuts and playing for 4 days is what he need to achieve and build up from there.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Four tournaments in five weeks, with travelling, seems a lot for a guy just coming back into it.

It does but you have to hope he's fully fit. He clearly thinks he is and that he'll be playing four rounds each time. If he is fit and he can get some competitive play in over this period it has to be a good start towards going to Augusta

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Been teasing an announcement tomorrow, guessing it will be re equipment

Lets have a good random speculation, Uncle Parsons dropping bank to get him playing PXG?

actual rumour is he is buying into Taylormade

Last edited:

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
STP has tweeted that his company has bought a majority stake in Taylormade and so he's going to be using their Woods and Irons. We'll know for sure tomorrow.