Tiger - Plenty of work to do

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Sigh! ! 7 holes in after a long troubled injury layoff and the gloaters can't wait to revel in his failings!

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just seen a few shots and I think his swing looks good. Had a bad break on the 13th, landing pretty close but then rolling back off the green.

I think he'll work the rust out and soon play better than he did before the layoff.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
His swing looks quite good and the commentators are actually liking it.
They have also mentioned he has gained 4mph swing speed since his comeback.

Seeing him duff his chip gives hope to every player who plays golf for fun,if it
can happen to the best it can happen to all.

D

Deleted member 15344

Woods will be back amongst the challengers now - he will compete and prob win the odd PGA event but think there are far too many top players competing for the majors now - he doesn't stand out now.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Swing looking decent, short game well rusty wouldn't of expected it to have gone quite so much but there was always going to be some ups and downs after such a long injury break and swing change. Pretty sure he will win again though.

D

Deleted member 15344

They are the worst chips I have seen a pro do - really poor - 4 duffs !!

OldMate

Head Pro
Visit site
I don't think that he looked too bad at all, aside from the horrible chipping. I hope that it doesn't get into his head going forward. Flubbing chips is about as bad as having the *****s in my opinion.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
May as well give up , No way is he catching Fred Funk never mind Rory , time to retire and make a comeback on the seniors tour :):thup:

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He hit the driver long and in the fairway. That has been his Achilles heal in recent times, big improvement there. The chips were brutal but that won't last. He had a lot of birdie chances today, just didn't make any. Rustiness is to be expected.

it was worse than I expected, on the scorecard, but I think there were positives there. Would not be surprised to see him put a good round together 1 day this tournament. He'll be nowhere near the leaders, but I could see a good round coming from him.