Tiger - Plenty of work to do

D

Deleted member 15344

4 years, you were still saying it 4 days ago Phil :)
I know I was and he proved me wrong , I haven’t hidden from that fact nor would i , still confident he won’t win a major but i have no doubt that if he does I will again put my hand up - quite happy to say that but dragging up three or four threads from 4/5 years ago is pathetic as well as some coming out of the shadows to point fingers. The worst of Woods winning comes to the fore pretty quickly - all others in golf get forgotten.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Having started this thread when he came back and struggled I am full of amazement and respect for coming back so well and beating the best players around at the moment on a course that couldn't just be bullied taking driver on every hole. It needed accuracy patience and a great short game and Woods proved he's still got that in abundance. I hope of course this week it all disappears and Europe wins the RC. Can he win another major? Well after coming back to winning so quickly and so well I think Augusta will be firmly on his mind already

D

Deleted Member 1156

This is hitting all of the right spots... Thanks for not disappointing guys :ROFLMAO:
Tell you what......why don't you prove you are the real guy and make a small donation to our H4H page? After all, it is to support servicemen which should be close to your heart what with your father and all that. I'm sure you can spare a few quid out of your winners cheque from yesterday ;)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Tell you what......why don't you prove you are the real guy and make a small donation to our H4H page? After all, it is to support servicemen which should be close to your heart what with your father and all that. I'm sure you can spare a few quid out of your winners cheque from yesterday ;)

you just need a Justin Rose troll user, he'll have a few more quid than this guy after yesterday :p

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Instead of finding all the examples of people who thought he was done, why not see if you can find a single example of someone saying they were confident he would come back and win again? I bet that's a lot more difficult.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
This is where I didn't think he'd be back, particularly from the 2 minute mark to 2.50, his walking and him sitting down.