Thoughts?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Really ? He shagged a 15 year old, granted he took advantage but do you think he'll be running around the golf club feeling up all the 8 year old juniors, no neither do I, get a grip of reality for goodness sake.

He broke the law and got sent down for it!
No doubt your in the same camp as his idiot sister

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Really ? He shagged a 15 year old, granted he took advantage but do you think he'll be running around the golf club feeling up all the 8 year old juniors, no neither do I, get a grip of reality for goodness sake.
So you know the age of girls that a convicted sex offender wants to take advantage of ? I never mentioned ages, only that someone from club said they had juniors from the age of 8. I see you are still as obnoxious as ever cabbie.

User20204

Visit site
You said a fox in a coup springs to mind, the man was convicted, served his time and is now free to live his life, yet you deem him to be a fox in a coup, utterly absurd.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Indeed he did and if memory serves me correctly he did his time, think that's how it works.
If I had a teenage daughter I know I’d want him no where near her.
And putting him on a register means he knows he can’t go near young girls?
I’m pretty sure he knew he shouldn’t Be doing certain things with young girls before his conviction,but look how that turned out.

User20204

Visit site
If I had a teenage daughter I know I’d want him no where near her.
And putting him on a register means he knows he can’t go near young girls?
I’m pretty sure he knew he shouldn’t Be doing certain things with young girls before his conviction,but look how that turned out.

Agreed.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Indeed he did and if memory serves me correctly he did his time, think that's how it works.

Because no one has ever reoffended have they!
I’m sure you’d have the same opinion if he’d “shagged” your underage daughter!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
You said a fox in a coup springs to mind, the man was convicted, served his time and is now free to live his life, yet you deem him to be a fox in a coup, utterly absurd.
He is a sex offender. How many sex offenders have you heard of, that serve their sentence and are then cured. They go on a sex offenders register for good reason.

Juniors at golf clubs often play together, and are often unsupervised. Seems like a likely grooming place to me.

If you had a 14 year old daughter playing at the same club how would you feel ?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
He is a sex offender. How many sex offenders have you heard of, that serve their sentence and are then cured. They go on a sex offenders register for good reason.

Juniors at golf clubs often play together, and are often unsupervised. Seems like a likely grooming place to me.

Not sure if he’s a troll or a ***!
Sorry fragger for using that word but sometimes it’s so apt!

User20204

Visit site

Differently to my opinion as it is at the moment, but I don't, so I see him as a time served, rehabilitated human being.

Unlike most on here I see sex offenders on different levels, someone who rapes and murders a child and I mean a child not some 15 year old who got drunk and was taken advantage of as different levels of sex offending but that's me however seems I'm not entitled to have an opinion on such matters.

D

Deleted member 1740

It's okay, only I get infractions for using it, others like yourself will get away without any sanctions. I'll take the victimisation for the team.

😂🤭

You should be banned.....again 😂😂

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Differently to my opinion as it is at the moment, but I don't, so I see him as a time served, rehabilitated human being.

Unlike most on here I see sex offenders on different levels, someone who rapes and murders a child and I mean a child not some 15 year old who got drunk and was taken advantage of as different levels of sex offending but that's me however seems I'm not entitled to have an opinion on such matters.
Sadly for you though is that in the eyes of the law, she is still a child at 15. I don't belive for one minute he didn't know she was underage at the time of the crimes, and likewise I don't belive for one minute his sexual tastes and pervertions have changed one bit.
I'd castrate him tomorrow if he wanted to have his freedom, and if he didn't want castration then a solitary cell for life:)

D

Deleted member 1740

You’re entitled to your opinion regardless of how distasteful it is, but to classify sex offending where children are involved is nothing short of gruesome.

D

Deleted member 1740

Sadly for you though is that in the eyes of the law, she is still a child at 15. I don't belive for one minute he didn't know she was underage at the time of the crimes, and likewise I don't belive for one minute his sexual tastes and pervertions have changed one bit.
I'd castrate him tomorrow if he wanted to have his freedom, and if he didn't want castration then a solitary cell for life:)

He did know her age, see below. He’s a nonce that doesn’t deserve to be re intergrated into society.

It was revealed in court that Johnson told a psychologist days before sentencing that he viewed his victim “like any of the girls I met”. He told a doctor: “I put her age out of my mind. I was sexually interested but she was just another girl, another opportunity. She was attractive enough. Another one to get with.”

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just tell your 15 yr old daughter to be aware ... or though I think he is a bit naive not predatory.
I would say to my child don’t be alone with that person and let me know if there are problems and it will be dealt with in the correct manner.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He did know her age, see below. He’s a nonce that doesn’t deserve to be re intergrated into society.

It was revealed in court that Johnson told a psychologist days before sentencing that he viewed his victim “like any of the girls I met”. He told a doctor: “I put her age out of my mind. I was sexually interested but she was just another girl, another opportunity. She was attractive enough. Another one to get with.”
Make him suffer, not give him a get out. Thats why I like my way:)