Thoughts on these as a golf shoe

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
not actually a golf shoe and personally wouldnt wear them for golf, why not buy golf specific shoes?

Ave struggled to find something this colour Ave liked. A lot of the shoes Ave seen have big soles. They would of been a predominantly bone dry hot weather day shoe. Looks like am looking elsewhere.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I own a pair. I have played in them, they’re comfy but they’re awful for golf. Soles are fine but sand and grit gets in through the holes in the upper. So unless you like emptying your shoes every few holes don’t bother.

They’re also awful in the wet. I only use mine as house slippers now.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ave struggled to find something this colour Ave liked. A lot of the shoes Ave seen have big soles. They would of been a predominantly bone dry hot weather day shoe. Looks like am looking elsewhere.

looking for beige/brown? some of the ecco golf shoes do come in those colours (think the street ones did for sure)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I own a pair. I have played in them, they’re comfy but they’re awful for golf. Soles are fine but sand and grit gets in through the holes in the upper. So unless you like emptying your shoes every few holes don’t bother.

They’re also awful in the wet. I only use mine as house slippers now.
That’s has made my mind up ☹️
Ave seen the street gold Ecco and they may be the sloppy second faves.