Those AG / TeeOffTimes Vouchers - how to book for 2?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My dad and I both got vouchers but when I try to book I'm not allowed to use them together it says. Is there any way to fudge it?? Bit sad having a voucher you can only use on your own.

I'm wondering if I can make the booking from my teeofftimes, and maybe my dad can do the same and we'll end up together - but I'm worried if I go ahead and book in for one person then maybe that time will disappear on that day so he won't be able to do it. Anyone know?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
My dad and I both got vouchers but when I try to book I'm not allowed to use them together it says. Is there any way to fudge it?? Bit sad having a voucher you can only use on your own.

I'm wondering if I can make the booking from my teeofftimes, and maybe my dad can do the same and we'll end up together - but I'm worried if I go ahead and book in for one person then maybe that time will disappear on that day so he won't be able to do it. Anyone know?

Ive used em for the last year. I simply book one, then use second code. Never had a problem. I tend do do it on nights though just to minimise the chance of someone theoretically booking at same time.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Create a log on / account for the second person from a diffeeent email address.

Then, book for yourself with your log on. Log out, then log in with second persons details and book them in the same time.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've had it where I've booked for two people then two ransoms joined in. Just arrived 30 mins early and was allowed out at that time

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
As it turns out my dad went gung ho, downloaded the app himself and booked the tee time for himself with his own code, which forced my hand somewhat. So I went on and managed to book myself in at the same time. I see how it works now, there are just four available slots so in theory we could still end up playing with two other strangers - if they take the same deal at the same course on the same day. Cheers for the responses.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
As it turns out my dad went gung ho, downloaded the app himself and booked the tee time for himself with his own code, which forced my hand somewhat. So I went on and managed to book myself in at the same time. I see how it works now, there are just four available slots so in theory we could still end up playing with two other strangers - if they take the same deal at the same course on the same day. Cheers for the responses.

I've used a few of these and only once did we play with another pair. Friendly couple of blokes so that was fine. As has been mentioned even if you are paired up, if you get there early the pro may let the two of you off early. At the end of the day it is free golf so if you have to play with 2 other people it is not the end of the world.

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Used hundreds of hot deals over the years and have never had a single/couple join the spare slots. Imagine its rare.

Just to note you do not need other accounts. I use my account for all 4 separate codes. You have to make 4 bookings of course, one golfer at a time for each code but all 4 bookings are under my name on the same tee time. Never been a problem.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've used a few of these and only once did we play with another pair. Friendly couple of blokes so that was fine. As has been mentioned even if you are paired up, if you get there early the pro may let the two of you off early. At the end of the day it is free golf so if you have to play with 2 other people it is not the end of the world.
Yeah we wouldn't mind if we're paired with some others, I just think chances are slim anyway. Last time I used one of these deals I went on my own and the course was half empty, I certainly didn't have to play with anyone else.

Used hundreds of hot deals over the years and have never had a single/couple join the spare slots. Imagine its rare.

Just to note you do not need other accounts. I use my account for all 4 separate codes. You have to make 4 bookings of course, one golfer at a time for each code but all 4 bookings are under my name on the same tee time. Never been a problem.
Fair enough, I'll remember that next time. On this occasion my dad beat me to the punch and got the app and an account himself anyway.