This is what you call a vlog!!..........

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Watched the start of it a few days ago. I didn't last long. I'm afraid all of the content on this channel has gone downhill, playing for cheap laughs.

I disagree, it's the only channel that doesn't follow the herd, no slavish reviews of the latest clubs etc, just down to earth fun.
Can be hit and miss with the humour but isn't that the case with all humour?

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I dont like him for some reason, I like his content and is something I'm keen on similar to crossfields on course vlogs, but he just annoys me

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was in stitches watching that one. Tries to golf ball comparison/test and ends up sticking 3 of them in a ditch he didn't know was there, so then he just sacks it off and starts talking about something else. :LOL: I watch all Liam's vids these days, some are better than others but generally I think they present a good image of golf - ordinary blokes having a laugh on the course. In contrast to many people's opinions of the game being stuffy and elitist.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
He has played for laughs from day one.
I don't disagree and I have total respect for what he's managed to achieve. However as others have said, I just feel the jokes and humour and even some of the content seem forced these days and almost seems as though he's struggling to find stuff to film in order to keep getting videos out

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I don't disagree and I have total respect for what he's managed to achieve. However as others have said, I just feel the jokes and humour and even some of the content seem forced these days and almost seems as though he's struggling to find stuff to film in order to keep getting videos out

Hmmm, maybe he should try just a few in a month, leave it for a while, then a few more, leave it for a while, etc, then he'd be able to put some real quality out. ;)

AdamC28

Visit site
Hmmm, maybe he should try just a few in a month, leave it for a while, then a few more, leave it for a while, etc, then he'd be able to put some real quality out. ;)

He quit the day job to make a go at Youtube full time, a few videos a month just won't cut it earnings wise.
I'm a subscriber and there are a mixed bag, some exceptionally funny to watch and others I struggle to get through.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
He quit the day job to make a go at Youtube full time, a few videos a month just won't cut it earnings wise.
I'm a subscriber and there are a mixed bag, some exceptionally funny to watch and others I struggle to get through.
He's made about $90000 from views, you need to keep the videos coming.
Fair play to him for giving it a go though and I'm sure some of his other stuff must be better.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I watch his videos, some are better than others but it is at least a bit different. Would be easy to try and go down the 'hitting clubs on a launch monitor' route. Like that he does not do club reviews.

What he does have is a growing, very friendly facebook group that is a real benefit to the game.