This forum

JV24601

Head Pro
Visit site
Some cracking people on this forum.
In fact, most people on here are.
All golf nuts, happy to help people and share their love of the game, talking golf nonsense and other nonsense.

Just thought I’d say!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Someone had a few Friday night drinks?

Haha just kidding, couldn't agree more. Find myself wasting more and more time on here.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
All golf nuts, happy to help people and share their love of the game, talking golf nonsense and other nonsense.

Just thought I’d say!

Those pills are great, feelin the love in everyone, I’ve been hugging this water now for hours it’s very warm now, but I’ll still drink it, eventually.

😎

JV24601

Head Pro
Visit site
Just to clarify, not a single drink has been had!
Just I was scrolling and searching through a few things and time after time see a lot of people offering their two penneth and helping out. Saw a lot of good things that’s all.
Ive viewed other forums and they’re not always like that

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
90% of the time I agree, we all take things to far sometimes which accounts for the last 10%. All of us have the capacity to occipital either and pretty much all of us spend all our time in the 90%.

Edit: it’s more like 98/2 really. About 1 in 50 posts.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Just thought I’d say!

We are the biggest bunch of knobs on the internet. You can't be one of us till you're a knob too ;) :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
In general it's a great place. Time to time it's not so good but for all the silly spats and trolling, 99% on here are top people. IF you've not met up with the masses I thoroughly recommend getting to a big meet like H4H or some of the others