Thinking of switching mobile network

Fyldewhite

Tour Winner
www.blackpoolparkgc.co.uk
Contract up, have been with T-Mobile/EE for ever and thinking of moving.

There are some decent deals on Three that suit me in terms of phone/data/price but reviews seem to vary on this network. It looks to have good 4G coverage in my area but interested if anyone has views good/bad? Anyone else made a similar switch etc?

D

Deleted Member 1156

I've been with 3 for several years and I'm perfectly happy with them.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
With all these things, it depends where you are.

If in a city/big town then anything will work.
If out in the sticks or semi-rural. then certain networks will have a better coverage

The word you need is "Enquire"

Good luck

Fyldewhite

Tour Winner
www.blackpoolparkgc.co.uk
Thanks both. Done a fair bit of internet trawling this week. Just wondered if anyone had some "real life" comments. I'm not out in the sticks much.....and when I am I'd probably see no signal as a plus! :D

Cheers

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have been with 3 for many years and found reception to be good in any built up area. I have also received many calls from my family in places that should not have reception. e.g. Ardnamurchan Point in Scotland - northern Norway.

You probably need a comment from someone on 3 in your area. Living in the West Midlands there is good reception for all networks, I would have thought.

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Was with three for years aswell and had no problem with network coverage, switched to Vodafone earlier this year as I thought the deals three were giving out were crap this time round.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
get a free PAYG sim on the one you fancy and test it at home. I have just switched from O2 to EE and will be saving about 150 quid a month.

Mainly due to O2 extortionate international calls.

For example last week i had a typical 22 minute phone call to a landline in the netherlands. on my new contract, that call cost 83p. I checked and O2 that would have been 29.50!!!