Thinking about moving clubs

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Still no one has answered Jensen’s question, how did they know exactly who it was? Is GM towers able to answer this or is it because I’m far too lazy to google it for myself?

Wouldn’t take much working out mate
About 5 mins of investigative work

I’m sure there was a meet not long ago that contained plenty “real” names
Read a few posts by the poster
See previous club named

It’s not hard

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Still no one has answered Jensen’s question, how did they know exactly who it was? Is GM towers able to answer this or is it because I’m far too lazy to google it for myself?

Joined this year from whickham last year, wouldn't take much detective work.
The internet is a harsh harsh place if you give too much away, even if you post under a vague username and say something about someone/something.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Close House is an autocracy, effectively controlled by one man, (name removed by mods )A couple of years ago two of our ex members, who had joined there, were approached by an official & asked to stop harassing the fourball in front. When they finished their round the official came over & announced that they were being expelled from the club & would have their subscriptions refunded. Since this was about 9 months into the year & the weren't going to renew this was actually good news. Another example of the club's draconian approach.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Close House is an autocracy, effectively controlled by one man, (name removed by mods )A couple of years ago two of our ex members, who had joined there, were approached by an official & asked to stop harassing the fourball in front. When they finished their round the official came over & announced that they were being expelled from the club & would have their subscriptions refunded. Since this was about 9 months into the year & the weren't going to renew this was actually good news. Another example of the club's draconian approach.

No names please, we don’t want this to escalate.

Re the above, what was the nature of the “ harassment “?