Things That Gladden The Heart

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I got on the scales a couple of months ago and 💩 myself, shocked wasn’t the word. Since then I’ve been on quite a brutal diet although I have still enjoyed a beer or two and weekends are for consolidation not losing more weight. To be honest I’ve sort of enjoyed it in a feeling hungry kind of way 😬
I’ve lost around 22lbs so far and almost down to my holiday pre covid weight. Still a way to go but I feel like I deserve a badge or something 🤣

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wife's gone away for a couple days , spent a few hours down the park with the kids yesterday. Just getting ready to go down the seaside

Been surprisingly chilled from pain in bottom twin. She normally doesn't like change, she even helped me change the sheets so mummy can come home to a nice fresh bed.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
My test results and the NHS today. Last mammogram showed an anomoly. 10 days later I'm back at the clinic for further tests. Tad worrying. Appointment at 2pm - just after I'm having a different type of mammogram. That was reviewed immediately and then 10 minutes later I'm having an ultrasound scan. He turns the machine off with a "all perfectly normal" and at 2.30pm I skip out of the clinic.

It has its flaws but when it works the NHS is amazing.

I've only just seen this Amanda. Great news. :)

Due to family history I used to have to have annual ones and have been in the same situation as you a few times.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've only just seen this Amanda. Great news. :)

Due to family history I used to have to have annual ones and have been in the same situation as you a few times.

I have them annually too due to risk plus on a trial to assess whether personalised scanning is an effective tool. I'm grateful for that for sure x

Alan Clifford

Visit site
I got on the scales a couple of months ago and 💩 myself, shocked wasn’t the word. Since then I’ve been on quite a brutal diet although I have still enjoyed a beer or two and weekends are for consolidation not losing more weight. To be honest I’ve sort of enjoyed it in a feeling hungry kind of way 😬
I’ve lost around 22lbs so far and almost down to my holiday pre covid weight. Still a way to go but I feel like I deserve a badge or something 🤣

badge

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
50 of us going to Whitby today on a trip organised by “ Tash tours” for the local RBL branch. Calling at South Milford RBL Branch on the way back to Chuck a few quid behind the bar. Looks like today is summer..

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
50 of us going to Whitby today on a trip organised by “ Tash tours” for the local RBL branch. Calling at South Milford RBL Branch on the way back to Chuck a few quid behind the bar. Looks like today is summer..
If you haven't been before, make sure you cross over the bridge from the main car park and harbour area. The 'other side' has little back streets and lots of character.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The developer working on the house across the road has just given me about 70-80 books all in great condition for my church cafe charity bookstall. Good man. Looking through them I get the impression they would all have belonged to his ex and he’s clearing his house 🙄

It is amazing how things turn around a few years back none of the local charity shops would take books - nobody buys them was the reason given. Getting back in to reading books must be a lockdown thing.