Things That Gladden The Heart

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Having my daughter up with youngest grandchild who loves to play my jukebox he wants lights on and asks for coin and starts pressing buttons. Little darling but I have to watch he doesn’t press to many buttons.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
RBS instant reaction to fraudulent transactions on my account.
Detected, contacted and resolved in less than 20 minutes.

Need a new card, which will take 3-5 days but thats little issue for preventing thousands of pounds being stolen.

I found that before my card arrived the Google pay had a new virtual account number so was able to be used straight away which was very useful

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fantastic service from Samsung smart repairs for the washing machine today.

Had to send them a video of the fault to see if they could see what was wrong remotely (then could order parts in and fix in one visit)

It's making a louder noise on the spin only. Livable, safe to use (he said aswell) but annoying.. especially as it's only 6 months old

I was at work, my mother in law was in, he WhatsApped me everything I needed , ordered a new drum for next week

Even confirmed it wasn't anything we did it's just come like that and worn a bit.

Yes should last longer but we figured out we have done 405 washing since it arrived in September 😆

Even spoke to my mother in law for me and arranged a day with her next week where she will wait in again for it.

So thanks to the mother in law

And what great service

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Scoring VIP tickets for ladies day at Royal Ascot courtesy of the clubs annual raffle. We get a set number each year from the Ascot authority that get raffled off for the captains charity. HID doesn't want to go so managed to pass them on to another member for another decent donation to the charity so a win win in as much as I got picked out and the charity was the big winner. If I am being honest I didn't enjoy it the few times before when I have won the raffle so glad HID wasn't interested (and saved money on her new outfit)

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My neighbour (the other side) what a character lol do love him

Mid way through my lunch my phone goes

"Paul , I've locked myself out have you got a ladder"

Ofc I have 😂

Chuckle brother style to me to you up he goes through his window he forgot to shut and let's himself back in

Good deed for the day done. Back to cleaning

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Mrs H.

The arthritis has reached Mt Everest proportions in recent days. Sitting, lying or standing/walking is extremely painful. Toothache levels of pain. She’s been brilliant. Equally, she’s been a tyrant cajoling me off the sofa to keep exercising.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Brilliant day today. Both of my kids, now grown up, were back, wifes birthday today, and we had a full day of stuff. Everyone a winner. When she and my daughter were doing a hobby class my son and I went to a Lane 7. One of those places were you can do 10 pin bowling, darts, table tennis, pool etc. New addition, a cricket simulator with a bowling machine 😍. So much fun, wow do I wish bowling machines existed when I was younger and playing the game. Anyway, top day, ready to be finished off with the football and golf.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Brilliant day today. Both of my kids, now grown up, were back, wifes birthday today, and we had a full day of stuff. Everyone a winner. When she and my daughter were doing a hobby class my son and I went to a Lane 7. One of those places were you can do 10 pin bowling, darts, table tennis, pool etc. New addition, a cricket simulator with a bowling machine 😍. So much fun, wow do I wish bowling machines existed when I was younger and playing the game. Anyway, top day, ready to be finished off with the football and golf.
Sounds like you had a banging day.
And I hope it is nicely finished off by the footy, rather than it being ruined!

😨

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
And a Random Irritation.

9.15am, Spanish time. 29* in the shade and a lovely breeze.

However, anything energetic gets done early. Cleaned the car inside and out - dripping.