Things That Gladden The Heart

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
in the office Wednesday mentioned to a couple of colleagues if they knew when p11d's were out as want to do tax return and need the Bupa amount. They both said you don't need to add Bupa on tax return - i was sure you did. Wrote to HR and they said since 2020 it was "payrolled" each month!! I have a very negative tax code as owed 3k from last year due to underpaid tax - did the return and have 5k due ffom this year, spoke to tax office and have £300 due from last year and had to write a letter to claim for 2020/2021 - so hopefuully another rebate from that as well and a nicer tax code going forward :) :cool:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So yesterday I went to my nieces wedding which ironically was at the Hall where our golf club gets its name from. About 6.30pm my brother asked about going for a walk around the course. So off we went. We saw one three ball on the course. It was very very quiet and the course looked simply glorious. This last couple of weeks it seems everything has just exploded and come to life. We walked 9,500 steps. It was a fantastic Hour or so and topped off by finding a brand new Pro V1.

RichA

Visit site
So yesterday I went to my nieces wedding which ironically was at the Hall where our golf club gets its name from. About 6.30pm my brother asked about going for a walk around the course. So off we went. We saw one three ball on the course. It was very very quiet and the course looked simply glorious. This last couple of weeks it seems everything has just exploded and come to life. We walked 9,500 steps. It was a fantastic Hour or so and topped off by finding a brand new Pro V1.
Chelsea flower show week innit. Surprises me every year how early it is then, like you say, life suddenly exploding everywhere.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We had a family get together on Sunday. All siblings, children and grand children for the first time in over 10 years when the organiser managed to get everybody to the same pub and only one immediate family member missing.

We live up to 150 miles apart.