Things That Gladden The Heart

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The LIV thread, it’s pure comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣, some of the posts are just tremendous 👏🤣

Crikey is that STILL going on?? Can't get excited about LIV or no LIV either way to be honest...professional sportsmen take easy option to earn more money...sure, why wouldn't they. Or have I missed something?

Second thoughts - that question is rhetorical before anyone gets too excited :)

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Can anyone give me a precis of it please. I haven't yet been tempted to look at it.
Here goes:

It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish... and repeat for 600 odd pages

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Our road. Cul de sac of 22 houses. A mix of young families, Oldie empty nesters and in betweenies. All very chatty and "nice."

Just spotted the old boy, two doors away (well into his 70s) up a ladder in a large tree on the verge outside his house. He is sawing off a branch on which a huge swarm of bees are, eh, swarming! (He is a bee keeper and has all the gear on) A crowd is gathering at a safe distance....I hope.

Eventually the branch falls, the bees stay put and he scoops them up by hand and dunks them into a large box.

Everything then returns to normal. 😁

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Our road. Cul de sac of 22 houses. A mix of young families, Oldie empty nesters and in betweenies. All very chatty and "nice."

Just spotted the old boy, two doors away (well into his 70s) up a ladder in a large tree on the verge outside his house. He is sawing off a branch on which a huge swarm of bees are, eh, swarming! (He is a bee keeper and has all the gear on) A crowd is gathering at a safe distance....I hope.

Eventually the branch falls, the bees stay put and he scoops them up by hand and dunks them into a large box.

Everything then returns to normal. 😁
He should of given me a shout 😁

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Here goes:

It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish,It's great, It's rubbish, It's great, It's rubbish... and repeat for 600 odd pages
Thanks for your insight. So, it's great rubbish then.
I now don't feel so bad that I haven't looked at it. (y)

Now, if anyone can help me out with the footie thread ..................................................... - I'd rather you didn't 🤣

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
The joys of getting up at half 4 for work the last 2 weeks is when you get home, you are up early having a coffee in peace before the kids are awake causing havoc 😂😂
Cracking morning as well ☀️☀️☀️

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks for your insight. So, it's great rubbish then.
I now don't feel so bad that I haven't looked at it. (y)

Now, if anyone can help me out with the footie thread ..................................................... - I'd rather you didn't 🤣
The footie thread is easy as well:

My team is the best, doesn't time waste, foul anyone, spend too much money
No, My team is the best, doesn't time waste, foul anyone, spend too much money
Southgate is a rubbish manager, TAA is a rubbish defender

Repeat for ever and ever

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Ordered flowers from Marks & Sparks for my wedding anniversary, they turned up a day late and almost dead, a 5 min chat to an advisor and new flowers on route, excellent customer service 😀

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The footie thread is easy as well:

My team is the best, doesn't time waste, foul anyone, spend too much money
Southgate is a rubbish manager, TAA is a rubbish defender

Repeat for ever and ever
Everyone hates Liverpool, except people who support Liverpool. Probably because of the people who support Liverpool.
Everyone hates Harry Kane, despite him being his country's captain and best player. Every time he is fouled it's a dive.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Everyone hates Liverpool, except people who support Liverpool. Probably because of the people who support Liverpool.
Everyone hates Harry Kane, despite him being his country's captain and best player. Every time he is fouled it's a dive.
Let’s face it. Harry does look like Bambi on ice sometimes, whether he’s playing for Spurs or England.