Things That Gladden The Heart

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Today's prostate cancer check up call from the urology department brings up the full 12 months since the surgeon ripped out my cancerous prostate, one handed, wearing a leather glove (I might have exaggerated)

Anyway, the PSA test is still showing " non detectable" which is as good as it gets 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Please, if you have any "waterworks" symptoms go to your doctor asap - there is no need to die from prostate cancer!!

The sense of relief when you get the “No evidence of disease” (NED) diagnosis is fantastic. Hopefully get mine in the next couple of weeks, and the current symptoms are just Mrs Hobbit’s cooking.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Please, if you have any "waterworks" symptoms go to your doctor asap - there is no need to die from prostate cancer!!

Great news Chris!

I will echo that with "poo problems" too!! any concern, get it checked!! The Docs have seen it 100 times before. Early diagnosis for anything is critical!!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
The sense of relief when you get the “No evidence of disease” (NED) diagnosis is fantastic. Hopefully get mine in the next couple of weeks, and the current symptoms are just Mrs Hobbit’s cooking.

My fingers are well and truly crossed for you my friend. I assumed that Mrs Hobbit just watched you cook on the bbq

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Today's prostate cancer check up call from the urology department brings up the full 12 months since the surgeon ripped out my cancerous prostate, one handed, wearing a leather glove (I might have exaggerated)

Anyway, the PSA test is still showing " non detectable" which is as good as it gets 👍👍👍👍👍👍

That's great to hear Chris, welcome to the PC survivors club! 👍

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
My nephew. He's had his struggles but today sees the launch of his first Walk + Talk event, hoping to help make a difference in the lives of those struggling with their mental health. A simply concept to meet up and walk and, if you want, talk...about anything. His best friend took his own life just before Christmas and since then Brandon has worked tirelessly to try and get this off the ground, with the hope of it growing and growing.

My big sis is over from Spain and his friend's parents here from Ireland to support the event in his memory. Hoping for a good turnout.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Nine herons sitting in a tree by our local mini loch.
Two deer actually in the village the other night just 50 yards from my house.
First woody woodpecker banging away this year.
Nature is all around us.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
My nephew. He's had his struggles but today sees the launch of his first Walk + Talk event, hoping to help make a difference in the lives of those struggling with their mental health. A simply concept to meet up and walk and, if you want, talk...about anything. His best friend took his own life just before Christmas and since then Brandon has worked tirelessly to try and get this off the ground, with the hope of it growing and growing.

My big sis is over from Spain and his friend's parents here from Ireland to support the event in his memory. Hoping for a good turnout.

Hope it goes well for him Amanda.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Yesterday watching a red kite flying very low over our 10th fairway; land about 50yds from us; then off again swooping around giving us very clear look at its colours and markings. Lovely. Don’t know where our resident buzzard(s) were while this was going on…though haven’t seen them for a bit.