Things That Gladden The Heart

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
A past captain at a previous club had a stammer, his chosen charity for the year was a stammering charity. He was a strange character and adopted me for the season. Anyway, I learnt quite a bit that year, patience, patience, patience. And don't finish their sentences. I'm definitely more considerate following the experience.

I saw Sema interviewed this morning. He spoke very well, an impressive man. Hopefully he will give confidence to others living with a stammer.

RichA

Visit site
The middle-aged couple with a weimaraner on the Elizabeth Line between Romford and Liverpool Street this morning. The dog, which wasn't small, was sitting on his lap and it's interaction with them was brilliant. So much love between the three of them.
At one point I looked around the carriage and almost every person who was in a position to see them (about 20) was watching and smiling. In nearly 30 years of using public transport in London I have quadrupled the number of smiles I've seen in one day.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Jason Manford "liked" one of my Tweets. Might as well give up now as no matter what I do in life I'm not going to top this.
1678489685893.png

Won't post the content of the tweet as I'd *probably* get Fraggered.

*Certainly*