Things That Gladden The Heart

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Kindness of strangers turns an annoying situation into a nice situation

I'm 90% better and kids are much better. Mother in law now allowed back in to help

She came in today and told me to go range and just relax

Managed to lock my keys in my boot (still in bag) .. parents out for lunch. Mother in law with kids so can't expect her to round them up to rescue me lol

Was about to call a taxi when I saw someone about to leave and asked if he was going towards where I was going. He lived not far so was happy to run me home.

Spare key saved and my dad ran me and eldest back to get the car .. whilst there got her putting for 10 mins which she loved even tho she was terrible lol

But another positive the good Samaritan happens to be a member and is new , doesn't know anyone, so invited him to join us midweek

What a nice end to a frustrating couple hours

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Kindness of strangers turns an annoying situation into a nice situation

I'm 90% better and kids are much better. Mother in law now allowed back in to help

She came in today and told me to go range and just relax

Managed to lock my keys in my boot (still in bag) .. parents out for lunch. Mother in law with kids so can't expect her to round them up to rescue me lol

Was about to call a taxi when I saw someone about to leave and asked if he was going towards where I was going. He lived not far so was happy to run me home.

Spare key saved and my dad ran me and eldest back to get the car .. whilst there got her putting for 10 mins which she loved even tho she was terrible lol

But another positive the good Samaritan happens to be a member and is new , doesn't know anyone, so invited him to join us midweek

What a nice end to a frustrating couple hours
Like that story, could turn out to be a friend for life! 👍

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Like that story, could turn out to be a friend for life! 👍

I was saying to him we got a nice little set of members who book and play together including the handicap sec, a Marshall, me with my couple colleagues and then some others who just meet up, a lot of them are 7 day members so he could get in with them aswell 👍

Pin-seeker

Visit site
No interest in horse racing,but backed the winner in the first at Cheltenham with a free bet.
Didn’t go down too well with the “experts” at work 😂