Things That Gladden The Heart

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
My good lady complaining I'd put the tea spoons the wrong way round in the draw when I emptied the dish washer last night. So this morning before leaving for golf I decided to put everything the wrong way round🤣

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My good lady complaining I'd put the tea spoons the wrong way round in the draw when I emptied the dish washer last night. So this morning before leaving for golf I decided to put everything the wrong way round🤣

i think we are married to the same person - i can put the milk in the fridge the wrong way

Last edited:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i'm going to put the pillows back on the bed in the worng order so mine don't match hers - she'll go ape
Just switched the two aga hob covers, that will get her when she's back from work. I noticed she'd put all the cutlery back the right way. 🤣🤣
This will definitely test her sense of humour 😉

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Cue our yearly standoff about the best way to prune shrubs.
For 40 years seemingly I have been doing it all wrong.
Big Big row last spring and she took the huff and pruned two to the bare bones mumbling something like 'now are you happy I have killed them'

Both looked great last year :love::cool:

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
We are off up to London shortly to see To Kill a Mockingbird this evening at The Gielgud, with some pre-theatre dinner at a Mexican in Covent Garden. My Mrs deserves it. Grateful that we can.
To Kill a Mockingbird…a splendid stage adaptation of a great novel. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

And the Mexican restaurant. It was there when my Mrs lived in nurses accommodation on Drury Lane back in the day - she had eaten in it back then and reckoned it hadn’t changed that much…still excellent food. As we left she observed that it was likely that none of the restaurant staff would have been borne last time she had eaten there 🤣