Things That Gladden The Heart

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Lad was venue rep for a Johnny Marr gig last night - was able to meet up and have a chat with Marr afterwards in the dressing room, and was given a plectrum he’d used during the gig (which he found cool being a bit of a guitarist himself) and got a signed CD for his g/f. My lad said he was dead nice guy and he feels that having stuck out the pandemic, staying loyal and available to his promotions companies, he’s starting to feel the benefit (no not the 10cc track).

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Feeling proud of my club this morning as yesterday evening we won England Golf Tournament Venue of the Year 2021 for our hosting of the inaugural England U18 Mixed Championship. Great effort all round.

Brilliant for the greens team especially i think, as they have to put up with the views of 650 greenkeeping professionals through the year and put in a massive amount of work prepping the course for the tournament - and it looked and played magnificently. The whole of that team were in the clubhouse last night watching the live stream and celebrating with the members.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
GolfSupport.co.uk
Long story short.
I had a Big Max bag that suffered a strap failure.
I contacted GolfSupport, who I'd bought it from, who took the problem to Big Max in Germany because it was out of warranty.
Not long after I received an email offering me a choice of replacement bags as mine was no longer available.
My new Hybrid bag arrived this morning!
GolfSupport kept me in the loop from the start and their customer care was absolutely superb!
I would have no qualms about using them for any future purchase and, to be fair, Big Max were also a superb company to deal with.
Jack, from GolfSupport, I salute you and I thank you.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
GolfSupport.co.uk
Long story short.
I contacted GolfSupport, who I'd bought it from, who took the problem to Big Max in Germany because it was out of warranty.
Not long after I received an email offering me a choice of replacement bags as mine was no longer available.
GolfSupport kept me in the loop from the start and their customer care was absolutely superb!
I would have no qualms about using them for any future purchase and, to be fair, Big Max were also a superb company to deal with.

Glad your experience was better than mine; I'm still waiting for a promised replacement hood from last September. Would never deal with them again, nor Clubhouse Golf.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
GolfSupport.co.uk
Long story short.

probably one of the best things about Mansfield is golfsupport. They are a very good company. Used to like going into there shop in town but I think since. Ovid it has closed down.