Things That Gladden The Heart

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Booked my first post covid holiday abroad for first week of oct 23. Hopefully it’s normal by then.
Protur Alicia in Majorca. Been before lovely sea view duplex with a private whirlpool, loads of quiet 80 year olds to annoy when I buy too many bingo tickets and a good old Abba tribute band!:ROFLMAO: Perfect relaxation.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought a carpet cleaner few months ago after had just hand cleaned the nursery carpet after one the girls was sick on it

She was sick again last night. Had to wet wipe up as the other one was asleep but this morning managed to get the cleaner out

Wow. What a difference

Obviously looked clean from the wipes but stank, now no smell at all

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Bought a carpet cleaner few months ago after had just hand cleaned the nursery carpet after one the girls was sick on it

She was sick again last night. Had to wet wipe up as the other one was asleep but this morning managed to get the cleaner out

Wow. What a difference

Obviously looked clean from the wipes but stank, now no smell at all
My Wife bought one of these* after I drank too much at our Christmas Party, and made a mess of the stairs. :eek: I use it all the time as I have two elderly dogs, it's brilliant, and I've just used it to freshen up the garden cushions.

*Using my card.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My Wife bought one of these* after I drank too much at our Christmas Party, and made a mess of the stairs. :eek: I use it all the time as I have two elderly dogs, it's brilliant, and I've just used it to freshen up the garden cushions.

*Using my card.

I am very impressed, I went back in the room after an hour and not a single smell that was bad

Now milk sick is the worst smell ever and it's got rid of it..

Yay

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My mum decided that it was her turn to get covid (that's the entire childcare / household has had it since mid-March now)

So I had credit in mafia and took today off.

Eldest dropped to school
4 mile walk with the twins

Now their nicely playing with each other whilst I have a cup of tea

Perfect

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Wimpole Hall National Trust. Beautiful place to spend a few hours whilst the Sparkys did their worst :)

Lovely grounds to walk the dog in and a beautiful old folly at the top of the hill. Shame about the torrential downpour lol

Attachments

• wimpole.jpg
    wimpole.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 6