Things That Gladden The Heart

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
We are going for a short break next month and our daughter and her b/f coming with us. He has booked us onto Hollinwell and as he is my club head pro and my coach I get a free 18 hole playing lesson ?

It’ll be good as he doesn’t get to play too many other courses these days as he’s so busy, and Hollinwell will be a good challenge for him, as well as a pretty severe one for me. And actually…I wont be expecting coaching during the round, let him enjoy it.(y)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
We are going for a short break next month and our daughter and her b/f coming with us. He has booked us onto Hollinwell and as he is my club head pro and my coach I get a free 18 hole playing lesson ?

Actually it’ll be good as he doesn’t get to play too many other courses these days as he’s so busy, and Hollinwell will be a good challenge for him, as well as for me. And I wont be expecting coaching during the round, let him enjoy it.
Enjoy yourself in Notts mi duck.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

It’ll be good as he doesn’t get to play too many other courses these days as he’s so busy, and Hollinwell will be a good challenge for him, as well as a pretty severe one for me. And actually…I wont be expecting coaching during the round, let him enjoy it.(y)

:confused:
How does that work?
18 hole playing lesson with no coaching?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Trip to the market early, fresh made rustic baguette, top quality thick smoked bacon, fresh farm butter, handmade brown source purchased then back home for the best bacon sandwich
£15 to £20 for a bacon sarnie? Definitely an occasional treat!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yesterday was a very up and down day, however it was finished by an excellent night out in Tuxedo and ballgown watching the Notts Seaforth highlanders at there annual dinner and dance.

D

Deleted member 1740

Yesterday was a very up and down day, however it was finished by an excellent night out in Tuxedo and ballgown watching the Notts Seaforth highlanders at there annual dinner and dance.

Tuxedo and Crocs?